1. OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

*** NEW - Flat Rate Shipping of $12.50 for orders outside the USA (Free US Shipping!) ***

Use Discount Code GRAND10 for 10% discount from your first order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

Dismiss Notice

2. Zamnesia Battle second leg 2019

Winner of the Zamnesia second leg Battle 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Only1Sky

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

3. Seed Stockers 2019 Second leg

Winner of the Seed Stockers second leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

4. Dinafem 2019 Second leg Battle

Winner of the Dinafem 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Vlad the Inhaler

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

5. Bomb Seed second leg 2019 !

Winner of Bomb Seeds 2nd leg Battle

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To hairyman

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

6. Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

Winner of the Lighting Battle 2nd leg 2019

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Equatorial

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice

7. Short Stuff 2019 2nd leg

Winner of the Short Stuff 2nd leg

View The Winners
    Gold Medal Logo

Congratulations To Frogster

GZ Logo GZ Logo GZ Logo

Dismiss Notice
  8. All the Old Badges have been deleted to make way for New badges. Sorry to everyone who Lost any...
    Dismiss Notice

Grow Review of Remo Nutrients

Discussion in 'Remo Nutrients' started by Wawashell, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Hashish
    Ok, started a review of Remo Nutrients (no review page for Remo Nutrients). So started this one. If anyone else would like to add to this be my guest. Hopefully a good spot for others to get info on Remo Nutrients.

Short Stuff Himalayan Blue Diesel DWC grow
    Remo Nutrient usage for 12 gal reservoir
    Veg Cycle: Micro, Grow, VeloKelp (misting and additive), MagNifiCal and Nature's Candy
    Flower Cycle: Micro, Bloom, VeloKelp, MagNifiCal, Nature's Candy and Astroflower

The base nutrients performed great and as they were suppose to.
    Micro 3-0-1 Base nutrient used through all of grow. Reddish brown in color. The start of the micronutrients available for maximizing the yields in the later periods in grow cycle. During grow, showed no signs of nutrient burns, deficiencies or lock outs.
    Grow 2-3-5 Base nutrient used only in veg cycle. Clear bluish green in color. Helps support the plants build structure during the veg cycle. Everything you need for great veg growth. During grow, showed no signs of nutrient burns, deficiencies or lock outs.
    Bloom 1-4-6 Base nutrient used during flowering cycle. Clear light bluish in color. Support plants nutritional needs during flowering cycle. During grow, showed no signs of nutrient burns, deficiencies or lock outs.

All the additives worked as described. Two stood out as favs!
    VeloKelp 1-1-1 Additive used with the base nutrients. Brown, almost muddy look, in color. Can be used in soil, hydroponics and as a foliar spray. Supports root growth, reduces transplant shock, promotes branching, and assist in uptake. This on is my favorite. Derived from different types of seed weed and vitamins and made for early root development. This product will always be on my grow shelf. **I use both in rez and as a foliar spray**
    MagNifiCal 3-0-0 Additive used with base nutrients. Red in color (almost like a red wine look) Assists with quicker uptake and enhance absorb rates, and may help with deficiencies. During grow, showed no signs of nutrient burns, deficiencies or lock outs.
    Nature's Candy (no NPK ratio) Additive used with base nutrients. Brown with red highlight throuhout. Another one of my favorites. This can be used during the whole grow, veg and flowering cycles. Provides food for the good stuff in the mediums and root zones. Can also help nutrient uptake of micro flora levels (off the bottle). This 1 ltr bottle of nutrient helped out so much in the root zones of all 4 HBDs. The roots were really opal (some spots did get died from the VeloKelp) and healthy looking. This one might also be on the shelf also.
    Astroflower 0-6-14 Additive used with base nutrients. Light brown in color. Supports flower development. Used to help bring out the terps in the plants. Targeting the areas of bud development, oils and smell. Possible can help with uptake. Worked for me, my house smelt awesome, like a smack to the face.

Throughout the grow, there was no signs of nutrient burns, deficiencies or lock outs. Due to Remo Nutrients.

**I did get some of the info from website.**

Even though I didn't get any smoke from HBD. The nutrients line held up perfectly. And I have 2 favs, VeloKelp and Nature's Candy. I would recommend this line to anyone. Beginners will find it easier to work with. Not a ton of nutrient bottles to keep up with. Advanced growers can dial this in more to maximize yields, or whatever you are going for.

All in All, a Great Line Up!

8.5 of 10 :astar:
    GREAT JOB REMO NUTRIENTS

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    Tags:
    G.Leave, Misagh, True_Mako and 4 others like this.
  2. Wawashell

Currently Smoking:
    Hashish
    Some side notes:
    1. Ph'ing- During the grow, of all 4 Himalayan Blue Diesel, I did have to ph some (ph down specifically). In the early stages of growth is where I had to do the most of the ph adjustments. Mostly ph down was used. As the plants get bigger, roots take more room up and nutrient up take speeds up; you will not need to adjust ph as much. Not saying just go with it and take my word for it. ALWAYS CHECK YOUR WORK, NUTRIENTS MEASUREMENTS AND THE SUCH. And always check your ph after water/ nutes changes.
    2. Foliar spray- VeloKelp works amazing in this setup. Not going to go into this one much. Already did a bunch of reviews on it. A MUST TRY FOR BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED GROWERS.
    3. Ppm's- Remo Nutrients is NOT a heavy nutrient line up. I have seen heavier line ups, like Cyco Nutrients (what I am using now). The ppms during the grow were way below the threshhold of to much nutrient mixture.

3. lunarman

lunarman Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Thanks for writing that up. Good to read about others experiences using Remo.

What was your target PPM you used @Wawashell ?

4. F.N.

F.N. Senior Stoner Staff Member Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    ALL AUTOS BABY
    That was one of the best reviews so far of REMO nutrients and helpful for when I try it next.

MedGrower and Wawashell like this.
  5. Red Rupert

Red Rupert WHATEVER YOU DO-DON'T TELL ANYONE!

Currently Smoking:
    Embassy Blue Vein
    Which info/statement was off the website mate?- l am cynical by nature but l am genuinely interested- anything that could add to a grow shouldnt be sniffed at- also unless l missed it- were these nutes free or bought by you? Cheers fer any feedback

G.Leave, MedGrower and Wawashell like this.
  6. Wawashell

Currently Smoking:
    Hashish
    PPMS
    During Veg.- 350-450 I tried to stay low torwards 350, usually around 400 though (due to nutes and water source)
    Flower- 750-1250 Usually stayed around 1000.

G.Leave and MedGrower like this.
  7. Wawashell

Currently Smoking:
    Hashish
    Some of the descriptions of each nutes. Just to add some info on top of what I came up with. They were for free to test. Was for a photo grow for another forum.

G.Leave and Red Rupert like this.
  8. Boradan

Boradan We don't need no stinking Badges! Gladiator level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Dinafem Critical+ 2.0, Seedstockers BCN Critical XXL
    Nice review.
    I am using the Remo line in my first grow (DWC), so it's nice to see a(nother) good writeup on them

G.Leave and Wawashell like this.
  9. Red Rupert

Red Rupert WHATEVER YOU DO-DON'T TELL ANYONE!

Currently Smoking:
    Embassy Blue Vein
    Cheers mate- l am near to a chop and low on nutes- just musin on tryin summat else fer me next grow

10. MedGrower

MedGrower That hydrodude again

Excellent review bro! :d5: