1. The WINNERS of the Gluttonous Giveaway have been announced!!! CLICK HERE FOR THE WINNING NUMBER AND WINNERS!
    Dismiss Notice

Grow Review of Remo Nutrients

Discussion in 'Remo Nutrients' started by Wawashell, Nov 20, 2017.

1. True_Mako

True_Mako Welcome to the CannaZone

I've always said less is more. You can't take out whatever out of the plant if the plant's absorbed if it and has become burned or even slightly overfed. As for the media you can flush it but a ruined plant is a ruined plant. I rarely even use them for anything but their trichs and dry ice after that. Not risking whatever phosphates and nitrites are leftover in the flower during consumption.

MedGrower likes this.
  2. Wawashell

Wawashell Just an AFN Grower, Growing my Growing Skills

Currently Smoking:
    Afghan Kush (friends grow)
    Sorry everyone, I wanna state why I gave an 8.5 out of 10 Stars (meant to do it a while ago, and there is no edit button). My journaled SS Himalayan Blue Diesel Grow in Newcomers Journal thread was completed, and with all 4 autos turning males. The seeds I had were regular sex seeds. 8.5 for Remo only because I was not able to take part in a true harvest and smoke report. But after my Trident Special DWC grow finishes, also using Remo Nutrients line up, I will come back to this thread and do another Report. I also have a Mystery Bean in organic soil getting close to being done in organic soil running Remo. The star rating will change.

Hope this helps.

True_Mako, Mizzo81 and MedGrower like this.
  3. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower

Great review. I’m pretty happy with my remo nutes. Had a few issues but it was my fault. I wasn’t ph’ing feeds. I got away with it for a while but had to get back to it. I think the remo is the reason my plants since starting have branched very well on their own verry little Lst from me. I’ve had two plants split tops to create two main stalks

True_Mako likes this.