Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Blueberry cookies and Chocolate mint og Hu
20190417_083537-1.jpg
20190418_221734.jpg
:welcome::pass:So here we go with the second leg of the SeedStockers grow battle:woohoo:
I'll be growing photos this time around wetted 2 seeds:cool1: strain Big bud photo:d5: so far the OG Kush Auto that I've run has come out pretty good so I expect to see the same out of these photos time will tell:pop:

Like everything else that I'm growing this year it's inside to outside these girls here that I'm working on with the photos may also be grown in a test way for myself Coco soil mix with a drip line and bottled newts drain to waste system. So we'll see what the Breeders :worship:got in store for one of these girls when it comes down to these techniques I'll also probably be using light deprivation:cheers: on at least one of them again:shrug: I'm unsure it's a shoot-from-the-hip:shooty: until I get to where I'm going. :drool:I have a lot of big girls :size:to go out in my grow cage and garden this year:shrug: this is all going to be dictated by space.
:kissass:Thanks for stopping by:pighug::thanks:

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
@Rivitgrrl [emoji481][emoji482]

All have popped and are potted and germinatin.[emoji482]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bigmobes

Bigmobes

Sunfeed Gardener
Jan 21, 2019
BC, Canada
Reactions: Growtogrow

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Okay the SeedStockers Big Buds photo plants looking good going to be hard to freaking make it for this battle contest though but hey we're going to give her a shot one of them is going to come pretty close but the others definitely not going to be in that ballpark for real if I can get 7 week flower I never will see but I kind of doubt 7 weeks is going to finish it'll be close but then again who knows I've never grown this strain I'm not starting the light deprivation until the first week in June and the battle contest ends the last week of August so let's pretty tight schedule for a photo plant but ain't saying it can't be done I've seen photos finished and 7 weeks no problem but others go longer it just depends so here's the Dilly oh the seed stockers got transferred into their home pots yesterday one got put into a 15 gallon fiber pot and one got put into a 25 gallon fiber pot custom soil perlite vermiculite and Coco Cairo was added they're inside a grow cage covered by a greenhouse tarp.

Reactions: Bigmobes

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
It's been very cold. Low 38° high of 56°. Hope soon the temps will pick up[emoji482]

Last edited:

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Last edited:

Growtogrow

Auto Warrior
Staff member