• Best AFN Outdoor Auto Grower of 2020: 1st: 420Forever 2nd: 4d-Rock 3rd: Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • Best AFN Outdoor photosensitive Grower of 2020: 1st Kyote 2nd Dankstyle J 3rd Jean-O CONGRATULATIONS
  • BOMB Seeds: 1st: JohnEMad 2nd: pop22
  • DinaFem 2020 second leg: 1st: Only1Sky 2nd: St. Tom 3rd: Feenix
  • Zamnesia 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: Only1Sky
  • Auto Seeds 2020: 1st: MesaBoogie 2nd: Only1Sky
  • FastBuds 2020 1st: Chronic_passion 2nd: St. Tom
  • Female Seeds Autos 2020: 1st: HighnDry 2nd: pop22 3rd: Boognelson87
  • Female Seeds Photos 2020: 1st: pop22
  • Seedstockers 2020: 1st: JohnEMad Chronic_passion

Growing Peppers With AutoCobs

jay-toker

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I was trying to uproot one of the sour 60 seedlings and accidentally broke the stem so we are down to 3 plus a lot of peppers =)

RivetGrrl

Keeping AFN a little weird
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
I was trying to uproot one of the sour 60 seedlings and accidentally broke the stem so we are down to 3 plus a lot of peppers =)
Don't you hate when an oopsie happens? What can you do tho, are you gonna start another seed or just leave it at that?

jay-toker

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Don't you hate when an oopsie happens? What can you do tho, are you gonna start another seed or just leave it at that?
Yes I do hate the oopsies.

I'm going to let the plants do their thing without sprouting more seeds. Actually they might get chopped in January/Febuary because of an apartment inspection which is why I started peppers/reg seeds that could be thrown away if needed. The inspection usually happens in the first half of the year so I'm hoping it will either be soon while the plants don't stink or after harvest.

RivetGrrl

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
Yes I do hate the oopsies.

I'm going to let the plants do their thing without sprouting more seeds. Actually they might get chopped in January/Febuary because of an apartment inspection which is why I started peppers/reg seeds that could be thrown away if needed. The inspection usually happens in the first half of the year so I'm hoping it will either be soon while the plants don't stink or after harvest.
That sucks about the inspection, I hope you won't have to cull anything and can make it to harvest. Worse case you'll have peppers at least? Unless you'd get in trouble for having a tent period in the apartment....

jay-toker

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
That sucks about the inspection, I hope you won't have to cull anything and can make it to harvest. Worse case you'll have peppers at least? Unless you'd get in trouble for having a tent period in the apartment....
It's ok to have a tent and weed is legal in my state they just don't want us growing because it's still illegal federally.

RivetGrrl

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
It's ok to have a tent and weed is legal in my state they just don't want us growing because it's still illegal federally.
Ahhh OK, that sucks that federal trumps local, I am hoping for many folks that it becomes legal federally. Guess it's wait and see with the recent election how it will go.

jay-toker

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Unfortunately Sour 60 and Durban Poison Auto have been cut down. Today is not the end though I'll be back later in the year for a better auto grow. (probably Sour Diesel Auto and friends) For now we will have to make due with peppers. Hope you guys/gals are still interested.

First up is not a pepper it actually my Candy Corn Spirea. I'm growing it indoors until may when it can go outside to grow into a beautiful flowering bush.
100_0744.JPG

Next is a side view of the Pepperoncini pepper
100_0743.JPG

Next is the sweet purple pepper I forgot it's name
100_0742.JPG

Lastly an overview

100_0741.JPG

RivetGrrl

Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sweet Bread
Unfortunately Sour 60 and Durban Poison Auto have been cut down. Today is not the end though I'll be back later in the year for a better auto grow. (probably Sour Diesel Auto and friends) For now we will have to make due with peppers. Hope you guys/gals are still interested.

First up is not a pepper it actually my Candy Corn Spirea. I'm growing it indoors until may when it can go outside to grow into a beautiful flowering bush.
View attachment 1272588

Next is a side view of the Pepperoncini pepper
View attachment 1272589

Next is the sweet purple pepper I forgot it's name
View attachment 1272590

Lastly an overview

View attachment 1272591
Sorry to see the cannabis gals go, but definitely still interested in anything you got growing. That's cool you're growing you Spirea for outdoors, is it a cutting or was it from seed? Or purchased small.

jay-toker

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Sorry to see the cannabis gals go, but definitely still interested in anything you got growing. That's cool you're growing you Spirea for outdoors, is it a cutting or was it from seed? Or purchased small.
Thanks for the support! The spirea was purchased as a small plant.

jay-toker

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Time for an update.

Some peppers got culled due to being weak or not growing fast enough plus I needed room. Here is whats left.

Mini Bell

100_0749.JPG

Hungarian Hot Wax

100_0748.JPG

Banana Pepper

100_0747.JPG

Pepperoncini

100_0746.JPG

Purple Sweet Pepper
100_0745.JPG

Overview

100_0750.JPG

I've been having a bit of yellowing of the bottom leaves. Going to give them 2 tsp MaxiGro next feeding.