• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!

Growpito Growing With Purpose Competition

Builder0101

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I grow to provide medicine to family and friends in need.
Thank
It is but you'll have to purchase a bag to be entered in the competition. The free slots are all filled as are the reserve slots.

Much appreciated. Stay safe.

Agreed and especially for those in Europe.
Thank

AJrexxx

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Durban Poison, Green Crack, Vintage Blueberry
@Gladiators

I've been getting messages and it has not been with the intention of ignoring any of you or our customers.

With the pandemic still going on and three States shutting down there is concern that trucking will slow. Amazon is no longer offering 1 day shipping but rather 4 or 5 day while also cancelling subscription serviced. Our best estimation is that we at Growpito, like seed banks, will be delayed in starting the competition and in general getting product to customers in a timely manner.

I'll keep everyone updated.
Thanks for the update. We definitely understand. Stay safe out there. :vibe:

Growpito_Aleks

Growpito Rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
It saddens me to announce this but my COO has alerted me to the current state of things.

We are currently unable to enter the city due to the social distancing/quarantine and as such will have to postpone the competition until further notice. We have no choice in the matter as there are check points all over the city and we are not considered an essential business.

Spots for the competition will remain in possession of those that qualified until further notice.

We sincerely apologise but we do hope everyone maintains the safety and health of themselves and loved ones at this time.

From @coalminer @Seed Pixie @Growpito_Aleks stay safe AFN.

PotDaddy

https://www.twitch.tv/potdaddy
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.twitch.tv
Currently Smoking
Rocbud Diesel Cookies, Mac, Strawberries N Cream and some GG4
It saddens me to announce this but my COO has alerted me to the current state of things.

We are currently unable to enter the city due to the social distancing/quarantine and as such will have to postpone the competition until further notice. We have no choice in the matter as there are check points all over the city and we are not considered an essential business.

Spots for the competition will remain in possession of those that qualified until further notice.

We sincerely apologise but we do hope everyone maintains the safety and health of themselves and loved ones at this time.

Wow this is getting crazy, Please take of your self and your familys.
Hopefully we will all be here when this blows over.

Peace
Stay safe!

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score

Unfortunate, but inevitable I think. Corona seems to be getting bigger and bigger

When all this blows over, we can go again

Stay healthy :cheers:

Growpito_Aleks

Growpito Rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Unfortunate, but inevitable I think. Corona seems to be getting bigger and bigger

When all this blows over, we can go again

Stay healthy :cheers:
@Gladiators You all do the same as well. We grow our own medicine/recreation, if you have the resources to grow your own food I believe it would be highly beneficial. We can only take care of ourselves when we take control of those two aspects.

And home grown veggies are amazing too!

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@Gladiators You all do the same as well. We grow our own medicine/recreation, if you have the resources to grow your own food I believe it would be highly beneficial. We can only take care of ourselves when we take control of those two aspects.

And home grown veggies are amazing too!
Yep, sound advice, not to mention, growing veg is also FUN!

Get the kids involved, they love it, and will thank you for it when they get older. I give my kids a raised bed to divide equally and grow in, they have to manage it themselves.

Outside we've already planted our onions, garlic, a few lettuces from plug plants started in the greenhouse.

In the greenhouse, soon to go outside, broccolli, cabbage, cauliflower, beetroot, spinach, swiss chard, climbing peas, celeriac, radish

Tomatoes and sweet peppers loving the early sunshine in the greenhouse