• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Growpito Growing With Purpose Official Competition Thread

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
I know I'm a bit late chiming in but I figured it was assumed that it isn't a worry that the shipping will take some time. I'm still down to try the product and if I can take till the end of the year to finish if I get the shipment in july, it gives me time that i can start 2 quick strains in dwc and be golden

Growpito_Aleks

Growpito Rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
To be brief, our staff member handling shipping had an unfortunate death in the family occur in the last few weeks of June that has delayed anything from being shipped out thus far.

It's inexcusable on our end and apologies aren't satisfactory imo when individuals have reserved space to test/participate in this competition. I do not know an exact time that shipping will occur but the intent is still to hold this competition.

I understand if anyone cannot participate and should you receive a package we would love for you to test it but if it causes delays in grow cycles we understand and the product is still yours to keep.

I apologize for the delays and wish everyone the best health in the mean time.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Losing a family member isn’t easy hope your team member is doing ok. I’m not waiting for any but I’m sure most will understand. I’m still loving the growpito 1.0-1.2 ec still no issues.

Growpito_Aleks

Growpito Rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
@Gladiators

Hate to say this but due to COVID we cannot afford shipping to some countries and other countries are not allowing shipping. Some states are closing borders and overall we are concerned with the health and safety of everyone.

So we will be postponing the competition for now but it is something we truly want to do for the growers here. You all have shown a lot of support and a great welcoming vibe to us.

Thank you guys for your patience in this affair and hope to see participation in the future!

In the meantime we have a demonstration grow going for an Autoflower in a 5 gallon pot being hand watered similar to what the competition was going to be.

Growpito Autoflower Demonstration

Welcome to another grow! In this demonstration I will growing an Autoflower from 00 Seeds called Sweet Soma. This plant is roughly 2-3 weeks old but I'll from here as it has developed a few pistils. I will be using a 5 gallon fabric pot with a 2 gallon drain pan and simply pouring the water...

We are also still offering a 5% discount for AFN but shipping cost may be significant or impossible depending on location.

Again, we appreciate the participation and support and hope to see you all soon in a revamped competition. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Super Gladiator
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
@Gladiators

Hate to say this but due to COVID we cannot afford shipping to some countries and other countries are not allowing shipping. Some states are closing borders and overall we are concerned with the health and safety of everyone.

So we will be postponing the competition for now but it is something we truly want to do for the growers here. You all have shown a lot of support and a great welcoming vibe to us.

Thank you guys for your patience in this affair and hope to see participation in the future!

In the meantime we have a demonstration grow going for an Autoflower in a 5 gallon pot being hand watered similar to what the competition was going to be.

Welcome to another grow! In this demonstration I will growing an Autoflower from 00 Seeds called Sweet Soma. This plant is roughly 2-3 weeks old but I'll from here as it has developed a few pistils. I will be using a 5 gallon fabric pot with a 2 gallon drain pan and simply pouring the water...

We are also still offering a 5% discount for AFN but shipping cost may be significant or impossible depending on location.

Again, we appreciate the participation and support and hope to see you all soon in a revamped competition. Stay safe and healthy everyone.
Long as your safe and well that's all that matters and maybe do the competition next year