• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Growing with the Scropion Diablo

pop22

Frankensteins Lab Leader
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
So here we go! The growroom will be finished in a couple days and the Scorpion will be hung over an open 4'x5' space. I may put up a sheet of Panda poly with space at the top and bottom for airflow, we'll see. I've picked the strains I'll be growing and have the seeds soaking now. I'll be growing:
Trainwreck Auto, Gorilla Glue auto, and Afghan sunk auto. I'll be starting a couple Granddaddy Purple photos under it too that will move to the 4x4 tent later. I think all will be in 3 gallon pots. Medium will be soil fed with Megacrop.

The fun begins soon!

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
I'm over here, hi!!! :coffee2:

YoungGrassh0pper

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Alien V. Triangle, Heartbreaker, Purple Pope, Mango Sky
Putting the final coat of paint on the growroom. Then the vinyl flooring goes down. Might even get the light hung today!
Are you starting a journal? Will follow :pop:

Les @HLG

Horticultural Lighting Group For Rep
Reaction score
Website
horticulturelightinggroup.com
Finally! The Scorpion Diablo is hung and ready to rock! The rest of the room still needs a little setup but this area and the small tent are ready to rock! I Have 3 Linda Seeds Gorilla Glue autos ready to transplant and a couple Granddaddy Purple that are really shabby mutants, one might make it but.... I have some Blue dragon and some Black Ice in paper towel probably be ready to plant tomorrow.

The GGs will go into three gallon pots as will other plants when they are ready.

Scropion Diablo pic1 -9-14-2021.jpg
Scropion Diablo pic2 -9-14-2021.jpg
Scropion Diablo pic3 -9-14-2021.jpg

Les @HLG

Horticultural Lighting Group For Rep
Reaction score
Website
horticulturelightinggroup.com
I have 3 Gorilla Glue autos ready for transplant, a few Blue Dragons, and another cross of mine I call Black Ice, it's a cross of a secret test plant I grew for a major seed company and a Black Domina. It's a photo period so she'll go into the 4x4 tent when I get it up. Going to be all autos under the Scorpion. Going to use 3 gallon pots for all.

Really nice mate, what strains you thinking of running under her.?