GYOSEEDBANK Review

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Daxxor

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2019
Currently Smoking
Malana Bomb
Ok well I am very new here, and really wish I would have found this forum before I got started in all of this, I must say I have found so much useful info here already. I surfed around and found a site called GYO Seedbank, I was kind of skeptical at first so I decided to do a test buy for just a few dollars. After making my first order I received my seeds in about 2.5 weeks. So I decided to try again on a decent order, I must say I was much more pleased with the second order, it took a bit longer to receive, but was well worth the wait. I got breeders packs for all except freebies and a nice blister for those. I think they are fairly inexpensive as I have been seeing in seed prices and are helpful, they have emailed me back after any questions within a few days. My first order of a few seeds I had 2 that didn't germ, but they were single seed purchase of a few strains and I knew ahead a few might not. I am very pleased with them so far, so I am still willing to give them 5 star, even if a bit slow at times. Honestly though they are the first seedbank I have tried online. download (4).jpg

Daxxor

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2019
Currently Smoking
Malana Bomb
So I just received my third order from them, It took 3 weeks total but no complaints here, I was not in a rush! 80 seeds WOOT!!! Some of Amsterdam's finest!

20190328_163342.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Daxxor

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2019
Currently Smoking
Malana Bomb
Ok just to throw an update here, I do not know what is up with this bank now, They have not updated their site since Feb, and are getting a ton of complaints listed. So beware if you check them out or use them. I did 4 orders and even though they were slow to get here, 3-4 wks. I did get everything I ordered so I just don't know what to think of them at this point other than risky!

Reactions: Mizzo81

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
Staff member
Global Moderator
Sep 30, 2018
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
I only used them once. I needed 2 seeds and they beat out every other seedbank by more than $20. Got the seeds here in the US in 10 days. :thumbsup:

That was about a month ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizzo81 and Daxxor