1. 24 hour Live Party in the Big Battle thread 20th -21st March. CannaPride March..bring your Best/current girls to the Party.. #showusyourbush Full Bragging Rights. Be there if you Dare. Let Celebrate Spring
    Dismiss Notice

H.D.S.C USA based Seedbank with Fastbuds 10th Anivarsary buy 5 get 5 free sale.

Discussion in 'Seed Bank Reviews' started by bhaskara_phoenix, Mar 14, 2019.

1. bhaskara_phoenix

bhaskara_phoenix Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Strawberry Nuggets from Mephisto
    Edit: Scroll down for full review.

Hey guys! So I have been on a quest the past few days figuring out what I am going to grow next looking at different strains etc you know how that goes lol anyway found this seedbank called Hella Dank Seed Co based in Nevada USA have heard nothing but good things about them on different forums if you do a search you can find some reviews there relatively new and this is a open review as I just ordered last night but I have no worries in ordering from them from what I have read and this is a crazy deal.

Fast Buds is having a 10 Year Anniversary Sale buy 5 get 5 free and H.D.S.C is honoring this sale the sale is on now and runs till 4/01/2019. If you are worried about the legitimacy of the site they are listed as a USA distributor on Fast Buds site. I ordered from them last night and got a response literally like 2 minutes after I ordered, there customer service is insanely good they also responded to my questions very fast. I will complete my review when I receive the seeds but wanted to give you all a heads up. Also there shipping is really cheap $7 and they accept a ton of payment methods the only thing is not much autos probably cause there new but lots of Mephisto and Fast Buds.

https://dankseed.store/h-d-s-c

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019 at 3:16 PM
    Tags:
    Slimjim and Mizzo81 like this.
  2. bhaskara_phoenix

Currently Smoking:
    Slimjim and Mizzo81 like this.
  3. Boognelson87

Boognelson87 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

@bhaskara_phoenix thanks bro! Is the buy 5 get 5 basically get a 10 pack for the price of 5 or is it 5 randoms? And what strains did you get?

Mizzo81 and bhaskara_phoenix like this.
  4. bhaskara_phoenix

Currently Smoking:
    @Boognelson87 From what I understand you get the same strain that you order so you get 10 for the price of 5 but I haven't asked that is just how it came across on Fast Buds site etc.

Boognelson87 likes this.
  5. Boognelson87

That's what I was thinking. Still a deal

bhaskara_phoenix likes this.
  6. bhaskara_phoenix

Currently Smoking:
    Got the seeds in today, pretty much 4 days is all it took to get here including processing time this is not counting sunday, very pleased with this company first of all for even honoring the sale here in the United States second of all for fantastic customer service they are on it man fast replies very polite and fast ship.

Attached some pics my Wife couldn't wait till I took a pic and ripped the top off one lol.

Anyway definately worth checking them out, crazy good sale and is still running also for those sold out Mephisto strains and Fast Buds here in the Usa they also have a lot or Photo Period beans.

Attached Files:

Boognelson87 likes this.
  7. Boognelson87

Very nice man. No freebies offered I take it? I mean you did get 5 free but jw lol

8. bhaskara_phoenix

Currently Smoking:
    Nope would probably half to order more only ordered 5 no freebies at Dc Seeds Exchange and most others at this price point either though, I don't think there really able to practically and cost wise see Mephisto does that but that is direct.

Mizzo81 and Boognelson87 like this.
  9. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

Yeah boy 5+5 is a great deal. Thanks for the review on the seed bank good to know there’s more popping up in the states that don’t rip people off.

10. bhaskara_phoenix

Currently Smoking:
    @Mizzo81 Very welcome! Definately need more seedbanks in the usa, there are so many auto breeders I want to try that you just can't get here without worrying about customs.

Mizzo81 likes this.