Humboldt Seed Organization

H.S.O. Grow Off - "Dedoverde Haze" - Frogster Grow

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Gladiator Level 6
May 25, 2016
Somewhere in East Anglia, UK
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
I am experimenting with turning Cannabis Rosin into e-liquid and that really helps me with the aches and pains.

The testing so far is looking good, blocks the coils in a standard vape, so I am using a "Dripper" till I sus the viscosity issue out.

5 Drags is like a full joint, and the flavour is something else, no burning taste like a joint.... Just pure flavour without coughing at all.

Dripping HSO Dedoverde Haze E juice.jpg

This is my ultimate aim, Just Vape & Edibles.... cut out the smoke/combustion all together (my chest needs the rest).​

Last edited:

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
Post Harvest Update (Plant 2)

After 13 Days of slow drying it was time to final trim and jar the buds from plant 2.

The Temp & Humidity has been difficult to maintain for drying, ended up pumping 70%rh into the tent, to rehydrate the buds before final trim & jarring.

But, "All's well that Ends well", I have a nice lot of dense hard bud, a load of popcorn and tric heavy sugar leaf trim for pressing into Rosin, and some screened kief.

Trimmed Dry bud = 325g
Kief = 12.7g
Popcorn trim for Bubble Hash = 104g
Popcorn Pre Pressed into Pucks for Rosin Press = 135g (15 x 9g to extract)

View attachment 1085196

View attachment 1085195

View attachment 1085194

View attachment 1085200

View attachment 1085201

View attachment 1085199

View attachment 1085198

View attachment 1085197

So tomorrow I will be pressing Rosin.... Happy Days

:cheers:
Take note people this is how you end a kick ass diary with a kick ass and detailed write up :pass:

Some lovely flowers and some Fire looking kief, Rosin and Cannabis infused Ejuice :thumbsup:

Really enjoyed this diary buddy and enjoy that dank and frosty end product my friend :pass:

A :slap: for a job well done :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..