• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Happy Valentines Day BUDdy - An Awesome Vault promo!

The Vault

Use AFN10 for 10% Discount at The Vault
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/happy-valentines-day-buddy-win-seeds-at-the-vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please!

Mr Canna

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
We will probably just order a pizza, have a glass of wine, and curl up together with a good movie. Btw,Happy V-Day to all,spread the ❤

#TeamVault

4d-Rock

Geo-grower
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cream Caramel and Speed+
My daughters bday is close to Valentine's day, so we'll be celebrating for that and hanging out with the family.

Have a good V-day everyone!

Manbearpig

New and improving
Reaction score
I have no plans, since I'm one of those people who isn't too excited about the holiday. I'll be excited if I win, though!

Thanks for this giveaway.

Last edited:

Freed111

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Nothing special
Just chilling

Hey All,

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store bring you an amazing Valentines Day Promo featuring seeds to be won from:

Barneys Farm, Bomb Seeds, Fastbuds, Female Seeds, Dinafem, Heavyweight Seeds, Monster Genetics, Ministry of Cannabis, Original Sensible Seeds, Positronics, Phoenix Cannabis Seeds, Royal Queen Seeds, Seedsman, Sensi Seeds, Greenhouse Seeds Co., Sweet Seeds.

Visit https://www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/Cannabis-Seeds-News/happy-valentines-day-buddy-win-seeds-at-the-vault to read more, get discount codes and enter the competition! Good Luck!

Lets show this promo as much love as you can please!

Wwonka

Jedi Knight
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I plan to wander the streets of my town looking for love!
No Not really just going to stay in and smoke a bowl or 2!!

Hope everyone has a great Valentines day!