• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

Harvest Time Challenge

Jackson

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Howdy Folks-

Although I’ve been growing on and off for about 4 years, I still struggle at harvest time. The pics are at Day 57 from sprout not seed.

They are the tops of Triangle Kush and the last 2 are Sour Crack.

Tell me if you think their ready if you can

Jackson @Dainn @Groundcheck

Attachments

Dainn

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I think there ready even at day 57! Looks like 90% + of the pistils have turned. Here's a little link for you to look at, with different methods of checking, It's quite informative http://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest :toke:

DCLXVI

Non smoker
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Old Man Kostas. Meraki!
Hey @Jackson I would advise picking up one of those cheap USB microscopes off amazon if you don't have one already. I've tried the handheld loupe/microscope myself for trichome checks. I am too unsteady for that level of zoom. The USB 'scopes have clips or stands to keep them steady. I think a few are in the $20 range. Might be worth it.

I've personally got this one on the way as it has a flexible arm that can attach to standard photo mounts.

Amazon product