1. AFN would like to extend a warm welcome to Oregon Elite Seeds, a USA-based seed bank that carries a growing variety of autoflowers and photoperiods! Come welcome them with us in their new forum on AFN!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Festivus is wrapping up. Stop in and congratulate the winners. https://www.autoflower.net/forums/forums/3rd-annual-afn-festivus/
    Dismiss Notice

Harvesting early for Bubble

Discussion in 'Harvest and Curing' started by Readzer, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Readzer

Readzer Auto Warrior

Hello ,

I currently have 8 plants growing 4 are growing together how the other two sets are both 2 weeks behind. So currently 4 are on week 6, 2 on week 4 and 2 on week 2.

My question is this if I cut down the plants that are behind early once the main 4 are finished will they be good to use for bubble hash?

I'm not sure if it's worth waiting or to cut them down as one and next replant plant them all together.

Thanks

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. Arthur

Arthur Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Ggg#4 and double tangerine
    When do you harvest normally? Are you an early cutter to begin with? Or are you like me looking for cement shoes and running 2 weeks long?

If your an early guy it might not be worth it... but if you like stoned, and run long, those two will be ready for an early cut.

dankstyle J likes this.