• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
crystal candy
That is why I would make 1 g and a 3.2g. so I can smoke the one and let the other age.
iv tried this also :crying: nothing survives i have no will power to stop myself :shrug: i will get it done this year getting another small tent to run a few more plants so il have some extra material for sifting might even grow a couple of plants just for making hash

Frogger

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
3bog& Double Grape, Double Grape, Grizzly Crinkle, Sweet-N-Smelly, Stardawg....

JohnEMad

semi-mad grower.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Can you make ice water hash with fresh (fresh like freshly cut and manicured) trims ?
Not sure if I would make ice water hash out of fresh flower. I suppose you can just cure the hash like you cure flower so maybe it doesn't matter.

WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Yeah, Fresh frozen gives the most terpenes as well. Made bubble hash a couple of years ago and it wouldn't stay solid at room temperature :thumbsup:
I would do ice water hash if I had a freeze dryer. I'm NOT doing the grating frozen hash route.
Later today, I'm gonna make a small dry ice run on some of m Meph freebie I took a few days ago.
It should be an interesting run with as frosty as she was. :eyebrows: I haven't ran one this frosty yet.