Hash washing machine

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
Gladiator Level 2
Dec 22, 2016
Thx @Mcdee I have about 1 to 3 lbs of trim and larf of the last 2 grows so gonna do a big run and the cost of the dry ice to do that much would be almost half of what the washer cost so gonna get 1 I do believe :woohoo:
Ya, you will get more than I did with that hahaha. If I was going to do ice water hash I would use a washer bud! Not sure if it's true, but for what it's worth I heard ice water is the cleanest way to collect hash. Dry ice some say explodes the heads and stalks with more plant material. I have never done but came across that. Also, if you can wrap you machine with insulation. Remember cold, cold, cold keep as cold as you can. I am having problem finding dry ice. None of the grocery stores sell it here, not even Walmart lol.