• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Hash washing machine

Recycled

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
This friggn site is going to cost me a fortune! Post your results Dabber...if you don’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dabber

I grow BEAST with Autocobs and Mega Crop
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Purple Rolex, Double Grape, White Crack, Purple Nuggets, Forgotten Cookies and Ghost Toof
This friggn site is going to cost me a fortune! Post your results Dabber...if you don’t mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do I'm gonna be getting it soon

Mcdee

Auto Warrior
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Thx @Mcdee I have about 1 to 3 lbs of trim and larf of the last 2 grows so gonna do a big run and the cost of the dry ice to do that much would be almost half of what the washer cost so gonna get 1 I do believe :woohoo:
Ya, you will get more than I did with that hahaha. If I was going to do ice water hash I would use a washer bud! Not sure if it's true, but for what it's worth I heard ice water is the cleanest way to collect hash. Dry ice some say explodes the heads and stalks with more plant material. I have never done but came across that. Also, if you can wrap you machine with insulation. Remember cold, cold, cold keep as cold as you can. I am having problem finding dry ice. None of the grocery stores sell it here, not even Walmart lol.