Have you guys seen this before?

• Bad Santa Run-off is open for vote in the Festivus Game Forum - Please vote!

• Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge .....Bonus competition best final pic- Please vote!

MichiganMan

Auto Warrior
Jan 2, 2020
I have a white chem right now that did that. One of its branches pretty much topped itself right before the stretch and got two big nugs growing instead of one.

Last edited:

Muonymous

Auto Warrior
Mar 17, 2019
I've had a Purple Maroc do that and my Sour Orange Diesel Kush did that too. At two or three sites, two nugs that together were probably slightly more bud in total than one big bud, so cool bonus :)

Reactions: Westcoastdude

Westcoastdude

Growing autos in beautiful BC
Dec 11, 2019
It’s on day 71 now; another couple weeks till harvest I’d say and it should bulk up more in that time. Strawberry nuggets sure is a short and squat plant but it smells awesome! I’m really excited to try this strain once she’s cured :smoking:
1C2CE6EF-98A7-4422-8AB7-6D37A5212412.jpeg

Reactions: Muonymous

Buzzard

Auto Warrior
Apr 12, 2019
One of my SODK's did the double bud thing. I thought it was a result of my stressing them with too much light. Turned out to be the most potent SODK that I have grown,

Reactions: Westcoastdude

Westcoastdude

Growing autos in beautiful BC
Dec 11, 2019
One of my SODK's did the double bud thing. I thought it was a result of my stressing them with too much light. Turned out to be the most potent SODK that I have grown,
Well hopefully this strawberry nuggets will be like your SODK! I chopped her down two days ago and she’s drying now so in a few weeks I’ll give her a try :pie: