• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Have you guys seen this before?

MichiganMan

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have a white chem right now that did that. One of its branches pretty much topped itself right before the stretch and got two big nugs growing instead of one.

Last edited:

Muonymous

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I've had a Purple Maroc do that and my Sour Orange Diesel Kush did that too. At two or three sites, two nugs that together were probably slightly more bud in total than one big bud, so cool bonus :)

Westcoastdude

Growing autos in beautiful BC
Reaction score
It’s on day 71 now; another couple weeks till harvest I’d say and it should bulk up more in that time. Strawberry nuggets sure is a short and squat plant but it smells awesome! I’m really excited to try this strain once she’s cured :smoking:
1C2CE6EF-98A7-4422-8AB7-6D37A5212412.jpeg

Buzzard

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
SODK , White Chem, Creme de la Chem, Remo's Chemo, and Aurora Indica
One of my SODK's did the double bud thing. I thought it was a result of my stressing them with too much light. Turned out to be the most potent SODK that I have grown,

Westcoastdude

Growing autos in beautiful BC
Reaction score
One of my SODK's did the double bud thing. I thought it was a result of my stressing them with too much light. Turned out to be the most potent SODK that I have grown,
Well hopefully this strawberry nuggets will be like your SODK! I chopped her down two days ago and she’s drying now so in a few weeks I’ll give her a try :pie: