HDSC

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

bakedpwn

Auto Warrior
Apr 6, 2019
Ordered friday, got mine today. I didnt get autoflowers but they carry alot of the major Auto brand i noticed. I grabbed Lemon Sunrise (Lemon Jeffrey x Arise) from Irie Genetics. Got 5 seeds for 29$ plus 7$ shipping. Ended up with 6 fat healthy looking seeds. Very pleased and so flipping fast good work!

HDSC
Hella dank seed co

Daxxor

Auto Warrior
Mar 13, 2019
Currently Smoking
Malana Bomb
Ordered friday, got mine today. I didnt get autoflowers but they carry alot of the major Auto brand i noticed. I grabbed Lemon Sunrise (Lemon Jeffrey x Arise) from Irie Genetics. Got 5 seeds for 29$ plus 7$ shipping. Ended up with 6 fat healthy looking seeds. Very pleased and so flipping fast good work!

HDSC
Hella dank seed co
I'm tellin ya right? Fastest order and ship I have tried yet, and they email you in minutes. I got 100 seeds from the Fastbud 420 annv. sale Friggin awesome, beans look great! I can't wait til I pop some.

bakedpwn

Auto Warrior
Apr 6, 2019
I'm tellin ya right? Fastest order and ship I have tried yet, and they email you in minutes. I got 100 seeds from the Fastbud 420 annv. sale Friggin awesome, beans look great! I can't wait til I pop some.
yea i was just expecting a shipped confirmation today or a tracking number
nope. in my mail hahaha
so excited.
im gonna use them for ethos, subcool and alot of other breeders!

cant wait to see everyones 4/20 sales!

Reactions: Mizzo81 and Daxxor

Sandy Claws

Auto Warrior
Apr 28, 2019
Currently Smoking
None, been so dry in my circle :(
Just did a test order with them placed the order tues. got here sat. and had many payment options will be ordering again.

Reactions: Daxxor and bakedpwn

cryogenicman

Auto Warrior
Mar 17, 2019
I have ordered twice from them. I just wish they would send tracking number, you have to hound them to get one.

Reactions: Daxxor