• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

HDSC

bakedpwn

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Ordered friday, got mine today. I didnt get autoflowers but they carry alot of the major Auto brand i noticed. I grabbed Lemon Sunrise (Lemon Jeffrey x Arise) from Irie Genetics. Got 5 seeds for 29$ plus 7$ shipping. Ended up with 6 fat healthy looking seeds. Very pleased and so flipping fast good work!

HDSC
Hella dank seed co

Daxxor

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Malana Bomb
Ordered friday, got mine today. I didnt get autoflowers but they carry alot of the major Auto brand i noticed. I grabbed Lemon Sunrise (Lemon Jeffrey x Arise) from Irie Genetics. Got 5 seeds for 29$ plus 7$ shipping. Ended up with 6 fat healthy looking seeds. Very pleased and so flipping fast good work!

HDSC
Hella dank seed co
I'm tellin ya right? Fastest order and ship I have tried yet, and they email you in minutes. I got 100 seeds from the Fastbud 420 annv. sale Friggin awesome, beans look great! I can't wait til I pop some.

bakedpwn

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I'm tellin ya right? Fastest order and ship I have tried yet, and they email you in minutes. I got 100 seeds from the Fastbud 420 annv. sale Friggin awesome, beans look great! I can't wait til I pop some.
yea i was just expecting a shipped confirmation today or a tracking number
nope. in my mail hahaha
so excited.
im gonna use them for ethos, subcool and alot of other breeders!

cant wait to see everyones 4/20 sales!

Daxxor

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Malana Bomb
Did another order with them, took a whole 3 days from order to delivery! Stellar service A+++

Sandy Claws

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
None, been so dry in my circle :(
Just did a test order with them placed the order tues. got here sat. and had many payment options will be ordering again.

cryogenicman

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I have ordered twice from them. I just wish they would send tracking number, you have to hound them to get one.

Daxxor

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Malana Bomb
I have ordered twice from them. I just wish they would send tracking number, you have to hound them to get one.
must be busy or something, I never had issue getting one.