• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...
Status
Not open for further replies.

STILLSMOKIN

Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
A bunch of tobes breeding projects are journaled here in breeding section. U are in for a treat as I’ve had my eye on his work for a while.
I've searched already for early eerdbeer and nothing came up. But either way I'll find out lol

hecno

Worm Hunter .
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Reaction score
Guys , I wont be in this round , I have plants that will be a week or 2 away from harvest and with no room to start new plants . I can't even start them outside due to rain . we have the wettest start to the wet season in 20 years , we have already had over 1.6 meters of rain and a lot more to come . I will be there for round 2 . So happy growing guys for this round , Ill be following you all . And if you don't mind 1 pic a week here would be good if you have the time . :thumbsup:

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
Would everyone who is in post up please. We are really going hard to make sure everyone is in and all the battles covered. I do appreciate the help. This is going to be a fun battle here!

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
I’m growing the Orange Assault x Bluetooth autoregs but the seeds haven’t arrived yet. Taking their time across the pond. If they come in the next day or two it probably won’t be an issue, otherwise I’m out.

Slater

Flowery Twats
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
just dropping in to show off a tent full of healing path for you lot.... these are fem photos, MoB (mother of berrys) up back and up front and special cross AoF/SensiStar/CBDhaze

I've really enjoyed the grow and I'm sure will.... some of the best turps I've had so far have are coming from the MoB

20190128_190231.jpg

Dudeski

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Fairy Frost by Portal
I’m growing the Orange Assault x Bluetooth autoregs but the seeds haven’t arrived yet. Taking their time across the pond. If they come in the next day or two it probably won’t be an issue, otherwise I’m out.
As long as we are aware of what's going on it's ok. We cant control shipp, especially when this was a late start. I'm going to do my best to make it happen, except I cant deliver the beans!

davisgirl

THC. CBD. DWC. AFN.
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
HSO Chocolate Mint og
As long as we are aware of what's going on it's ok. We cant control shipp, especially when this was a late start. I'm going to do my best to make it happen, except I cant deliver the beans!
Thanks Dudeski!

Status
Not open for further replies.