Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Magic

Canna Engineer
Sep 11, 2013

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2015
Been a while but i got Nice update of new autos! Highlights Auto MK Ultra and Auto Swiss Cheese:yay:
TH Seeds

Auto Mk Ultra

Heavyweight Seeds
Short & Sweet
Auto Skunky Monkey
Auto Jackpot
Auto Fruit Punch

Greenhouse Seeds
Auto Exodus Cheese

OSSC
Auto Og Kush

Nirvana
Lemon OG Haze
Auto Og Kush
Auto Swiss Cheese

00 Seedbank
Auto 00 Kush

That's nice little line up If I do say my self. Order some Auto Mk Ultra should be here any day:pass:
That oo seedbank has also got a chocolate skunk auto and a few other awesome choices to choose from .

Reactions: gbd and Magic

medic grower

Tha Kushy Padawan
Apr 3, 2014
Mk Ultra Auto woosh ..... i was gifted some Mk Ultra Seeds by Th at the Canna Cup in Dam few yrs ago and this Plant is s instant Killer .good for thoose who want a Instant Couch Locker!!! Nirvanas Lemon Og Haze sounds cool to the rest i dont care bout much. OO should release their Caramel Kush (kosher x cream caramel) as auto that would be awesome to go with

Magic

Canna Engineer
Sep 11, 2013
No problem, :cheers:MK ultra is definitely the one that stands out the most to me. Can't wait to grow it.Lemon og haze looks good too. Heard some good things about Swiss cheese photo so the auto could be good also. Heavyweight seeds is a good breedercive has a couple of their strains and I liked them both wipeout express the most. Good verity of strains. Crazy Last year this time their was maybe 1-2 og autos available now their are like 10, won't be surprised if it doubles next year, still got a lot of og to make auto. :pass:

Reactions: dankstyle J

nudger361976

Check out my 2017 new multi strain grow
Aug 25, 2013
The auto MK does sound very temping, I wonder what traits of the photo have carried over??? very strong stuff, TH have also just released a photoperiod of bubblegum x MK Ultra as well. Anyone grown Nirvana auto's?

Jtsmoker

West side dank mob
Mar 7, 2015
I just made seeds and I named them purple turbo tree # 3 how long do they have to dry before I can plant them first seeds that's I ever made blue dreamxgdp x fast and vast

K

Kakarot

No problem, :cheers:MK ultra is definitely the one that stands out the most to me. Can't wait to grow it.Lemon og haze looks good too. Heard some good things about Swiss cheese photo so the auto could be good also. Heavyweight seeds is a good breedercive has a couple of their strains and I liked them both wipeout express the most. Good verity of strains. Crazy Last year this time their was maybe 1-2 og autos available now their are like 10, won't be surprised if it doubles next year, still got a lot of og to make auto. :pass:
I am about to do a Nirvana Sweet Cheese auto.. It should be interesting!

Reactions: Magic