1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone, we're officially live on the new server but we're finding some errors being thrown out when it comes to image uploads; we're working hard on getting things fixed up so it's a smooth process again so please bear with us!

Please report any bugs in the Announcements forum!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. General Battle 2019. First Leg Winner was The Mugwamp with his Dutch Passion Auto Critical Orange Punch. Grown under 250w hps dual spectrum lights. CONGRATULATIONS
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Winner of the Mephisto First Leg Battle was MrOldBoy with Mephisto Sam's Crack..in Living Organic oils under Optic4 lights. CONGRATULATIONS MrOldBoy
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Winner of the Lighting Battle. First Leg 2019 is Iriee Vibez with a Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG under a mix of Kind Led ..RapidLED COBs and Chilled Logic Puck. CONGRATULATIONS.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Congratulations to Mesaboogie who Won the Dinafem 1st Leg Battle 2019 Well Grown....
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Seed Stockers First Leg Battle 2019 was Won by our own woody... CONGRATULATIONS woody...Taking one for the Staff Team...
    Dismiss Notice

Hecno's on going organics

Discussion in 'Organic Growing' started by hecno, Sep 29, 2016.

1. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

Lao's are lacy looking. and colorful orchid?, I should probably know by now with all the floral posts from you and waira.

nbbeerguy, Waira, hecno and 3 others like this.
  2. robbio

robbio Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

those are going to be stunners. peace please

Waira, hecno, bushmasterar15 and 2 others like this.
  3. hecno

hecno Worm Hunter . Staff Member Global Moderator

@trailanimal Bloody Lacy . :rofl: I suppose you are a snow man . I have the 2 pheno types here , First is the Laos ,
    DSC_0095.JPG
    DSC_0098.JPG DSC_0099.JPG
    These are the mango Haze side . DSC_0094.JPG DSC_0096.JPG DSC_0097.JPG

trailanimal, robbio, blue and 7 others like this.
  4. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    :smokeout: Mates!

--- yar Hecno, I'm eyeing Mr. nb's over at his thread as well! Knowing you and your way with women, you'll have 5/6 - :hump: :rofl:
    Auto Seeds, any news from them yet? Do the battle heads know about this too? :doh: .... you know I'm shaking my head about this, a disturbing trend in particular with other breeders as well this last several months it seems,...
    :woohoo1: wow, the buds are coming in so well mate, along with some early frost- .:greenthumb:......beautiful elegant plants, your Laotian Dragon Lady court! :kiss: ...I'm thinking you'll be done sooner than 10 weeks at this pace.... Have you considered taking a few leaves and pressing them to dry and preserve? Worthy of the effort with those lovely "hands",... cool2.gif

>>> Ahhh finally, a Capetown bloom! :spels: I love that color, it almost glows, ay?
    The Ascofinettia hybrid is loading up like crazy, many spikes shooting out! -- (this one) q6.jpg

trailanimal, robbio, Jraven and 5 others like this.
  5. the green bandit

the green bandit Outdoor gardening enthusiast Global Moderator

Currently Smoking:
    Fantasmo Express
    Hecno my mate, sorry I haven't stopped by in the last couple of weeks my life has been upside down for a spell. I see you haven't lost your green thumb buddy :greenthumb:. I like watching your indoor grows but absolutely love watching what you can do outdoors mate, your really kicking ass and taking names bud!! Plants are picture perfect :bow:. I have just started a few beans myself for my winter grow and will update my journal when they are up and running :thumbsup:.

trailanimal, Waira, robbio and 5 others like this.
  6. tobe

tobe I breed my seeds

Hi my friend
    Cool you are testing @nbbeerguy cross I know both parents he used great cross you got there the next high yielder are on the way.

Have fun with them
    cu tobe

trailanimal, Waira, hecno and 3 others like this.
  7. tobe

tobe I breed my seeds

Hi my friend
    Cool you are testing @nbbeerguy cross I know both parents he used great cross you got there the next high yielder are on the way.

Have fun with them
    cu tobe

Waira, hecno, BCBudlady and 2 others like this.
  8. hecno

hecno Worm Hunter . Staff Member Global Moderator

Just call me the Chic Magnet :rofl: Day 21 and showing early stages of sex , I may be wrong but I could have 6 females as they are all showing Pistils . and they are just feeding off the soil so far , What I am noticing is how chunky they are , one is acting like it is topped , which I have not done to it . This is going to be a very interesting grow . :thumbsup:
    DSC_0060.JPG DSC_0061.JPG DSC_0062.JPG DSC_0063.JPG DSC_0064.JPG DSC_0065.JPG DSC_0066.JPG DSC_0067.JPG
    The lights are 30 inch above , Room temp 25 c av , humidity 55 % av . 20/4 light cycle .
    DSC_0052.JPG

Last edited: May 23, 2019 at 3:15 PM
    tobe, trailanimal, Waira and 3 others like this.
  9. nbbeerguy

nbbeerguy Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I worried the same when I was at that stage thought I had stunted them but she still grew to 1M

tobe, trailanimal, Waira and 2 others like this.
  10. robbio

robbio Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

nice little beef stakes you have there.LOL peace please

tobe, trailanimal, Jraven and 2 others like this.