1. Hey everyone, an explanation (and our solutions) on our technical site problems we've been experiencing:

Click Here!
    Dismiss Notice

Hecno's on going organics

Discussion in 'Organic Growing' started by hecno, Sep 29, 2016.

1. nbbeerguy

nbbeerguy Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

I did a gradual defoliation on mine seemed to help and mine all hairs turned with 3-4 weeks left was odd but had I taken her when she looked ready i would have lost a tonne of weight

2. robbio

robbio Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

You would be a good guy to have as a smoking buddy,.Peace please

3. Jraven

Jraven going where the wind don't blow so strange

Currently Smoking:
    Bubble hash, green poison, bubba trouble
    You'll need to send us each a pound or two when those are done brother, you don't want too much on hand at once :smoking::cheers: stunning grow :thumbsup:

4. hecno

hecno Worm Hunter . Staff Member Global Moderator

@Jraven Here is what I did over 4 days last week . mini blues Festival . Just down the road from me , happens every year , there is a bigger one later in the year . but this one is a lot smaller and more local . Plus there are kids and dogs .Very laid back chilled out scene . I was a bit stoned and had a belly full of Wild Turkey and forgot to take some night photos .:smoking: DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0016.JPG DSC_0017.JPG DSC_0020.JPG DSC_0023.JPG DSC_0025.JPG DSC_0026.JPG DSC_0033.JPG
    This is here for future reference .
    Dutch Passion Auto Mazar
    Dutch Passion Auto Glueberry OG
    FastBuds Cream Cookie
    FastBuds Auto Gorilla

all were pollinated by auto gorilla fastbuds reversed.All are fem.

the auto gorilla is the fastest and more gentle effect.60-65 days
    the cookie cross and the glueberry(fighting gorillas) are around 75 days
    the mazar is around 90 days .

5. hecno

Todays Bud shot , Had to wait for some sun . :thumbsup:
    DSC_0010.JPG

6. Waira

Waira Growing strange,... Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Bum Wine, FugeueState, SexBud, C+2.0
    ................ :jawdrop: :vibe: :hump: daaAAaamn! Welcome to hecno's tropical bud forest-- :clapper:.... mate those chicks are a sight, and so much more to come- :help: :haha: I'd say you and Mr.nb' are right dangerous pair! ..... I know you will top your best yield to date, cripes you must be sleeping on a mattress of bud by now :rofl: = superb stuff,...both of you- :bow: :pighug:
    Hec', nose report due on both strains, don't be nose lazy- :rofl: We should be so lucky as to be burdened with such a task!
    :kiss: I want to hug the Laotian Dragon girls mate, very badly,...:dancer: I fall in love every time I see them, seriously, these are so elegant in their build, leaf posture and lovely delicate fingers.... and the new bud pic - :drool: gimme! I see some pistils turning already which is nice sign.... how long abouts have they been in bloom mate?

The Blues Fest looked like a fine time for all! .... just tell me if you parked a few mates on their butts with that Jazz Cabbage of yours- :dizzy: :haha:... woooooo!

7. trailanimal

trailanimal son of soil Staff Member Global Moderator

fun times:d5::cheers::pass:
    your crosses.....killer!

and floral spikes filling out:drool:
    always a pleasure to bask in your tropical dream, humm, a strain name?

8. hecno

well what a week , no land line or internet since tuesday , now my cap lock is not working , we only have one telco as we are classed as remote . and i hate the %^$# wits . first up @nbbeerguy your girls , the smell is bloody awesome . very fruity mate . these are from 4 days ago .
    DSC_0003.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG DSC_0006.JPG DSC_0008.JPG DSC_0009.JPG DSC_0010.JPG DSC_0014.JPG now because i had some much time i found out why i was starting to have a calcium problem . -- the bloody worms the little buggers , now get this , they can greatly increase potassium levels by 11 times soil level from there worm castings so they block calcium uptake . and as i was playing around with potassium i have too much in my soil . plus the turkey nests is full of them . this is what has helped me a lot . i have posted it before . but now i have a way better understanding .
    Hj7KC.jpg
    now the out door girls , i am way more than happy with them , they are into week 10 of flower and in that time they have had at least 6 weeks with a day that has not gone by with out some rain , they have had there first 3 days without rain this week , should only get better now , also don't forget this is a low full sun spot 4 to 5 hours a day . but i'll tell ya what , dead easy to grow . DSC_0002.JPG DSC_0018.JPG DSC_0014.JPG DSC_0012.JPG DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0003.JPG
    i'm still trying to work out the smell . i'll get there . :biggrin: i sold on these long flowering sativa . :thumbsup: and yes @Waira i did the job on the weekend . i bowled some people out , they did not know what hit them . :haha:

9. STILLSMOKIN

STILLSMOKIN Lets sshhmmookkee a bouwl AFN Certified Grower level 1

Currently Smoking:
    Anything i can get my green thumbs on!
    Looking killer! :worship:

Waira, trailanimal, stedimed and 4 others like this.
  10. Mossy

Mossy Daenerys Targaryen Staff Member Site Administrator

Currently Smoking:
    Dragon
    Glad you are Home safe & sound @hecno :bighug:

[​IMG]

:crying:

The girls are Stunning......:watering:..great growing..:applause:

Green Goblin, hecno, Waira and 8 others like this.