1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Hello AFN!

Discussion in 'Live Introductions' started by ricky4003, Jun 9, 2019.

1. ricky4003

ricky4003 Auto Warrior

Well after 8 years of not growing the weed, I split with the wife and guess what was the first thing that came into my mind that I wanted to do now that I am free. You guessed it.......Start a grow!
    My grow space is very limited in the loft and I have a 50x50x140 grow tent in there and will be starting my grow using a aeroponic fogger system then moving them into a DWC Oxypot. Due to space restrictions I can only grow one plant at a time and have decided to grow an easy strain in NL Feminised (not auto) as I need to re- educate myself as I go along and NL is very easy to grow.
    After this grow I will be growing Dinafem's Auto Blue Cheese..........I can't wait for that!

Tags:
    bushmasterar15 likes this.
  2. TheMongol

TheMongol Mongol Madness Staff Member Global Moderator (SA)

Currently Smoking:
    Nothing
    Haha, good choice and welcome aboard!

ricky4003 and bushmasterar15 like this.
  3. bushmasterar15

bushmasterar15 Have you seen my weed? Staff Member Global Moderator

ricky4003 likes this.
  4. shumway

shumway Grumpy old fart! Global Moderator

Welcome to AFN ricky4003 :welcome::toke:

:smokeit:

ricky4003 likes this.
  5. ricky4003

ricky4003 Auto Warrior

Thanks everyone.......By the way is it just me that has had problems with AFN not being accessible over the past couple of days?