• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Hello New Growers, Please do this......

hairyman

Year of the Dragons
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
I've been straggling on starting my first marijuana plant I have no idea that planting would be this complicated, a lot of things to consider. I'm trying to grow this https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/ghost-train-haze/ I decided to grow my own just for personal use and it's been very effective on treating my chronic back pain
Well you've picked a old thread to post too,,, welcome to AFN :toke:,,, it's only as complicated as you want to make it :thumbsup:

Theirs a new growers thread you could start off from:woohoo1: and a introduction thread you could say hello in :thumbsup:

Live stoners will generally answer any questions you have ,,,

I suggest you start a thread with what you have and tag me in like this @hairyman and ille help as best I can :biggrin:

Trav*newgrower*

Just chilling and enjoying the greenery ✌️
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Decent
Hey guys I wanted to let anyone know I got my journal going and would love for everyone to check it out ask a million question I'll do best to answer cause I'll be asking a million I'm sure lol but here's the name of it...
1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version

AutoWonders

Adios People. AutoWonders Has Left the Building.
Reaction score
I've only got a 100,000 questions, so I'll work on more later. Hey, best of luck with the grow.