Hello New Growers, Please do this......

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

hairyman

in the wonderland zoo
Gladiator level 1
Jan 25, 2015
I've been straggling on starting my first marijuana plant I have no idea that planting would be this complicated, a lot of things to consider. I'm trying to grow this https://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/ghost-train-haze/ I decided to grow my own just for personal use and it's been very effective on treating my chronic back pain
Well you've picked a old thread to post too,,, welcome to AFN :toke:,,, it's only as complicated as you want to make it :thumbsup:

Theirs a new growers thread you could start off from:woohoo1: and a introduction thread you could say hello in :thumbsup:

Live stoners will generally answer any questions you have ,,,

I suggest you start a thread with what you have and tag me in like this @hairyman and ille help as best I can :biggrin:

Trav*newgrower*

Just chilling and enjoying the greenery ✌️
May 10, 2019
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Decent
Hey guys I wanted to let anyone know I got my journal going and would love for everyone to check it out ask a million question I'll do best to answer cause I'll be asking a million I'm sure lol but here's the name of it...
1st autos ever!! Royal dwarf -RQS & Blue Dream'matic-FastBudz the under $200 version