• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Hydro_Jack

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I saw this forum and I thought I would post a picture of my Tasty setup...I spent a ton but my room is rockin..These were way too tall when they went in...I have done a tone of bending and training..I used to grow hydro hence the name.....HJ

Attachments

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
JUST BEAUTIFUL What a light eh nice grow you got going

Tasty

Tasty LED rep
Reaction score
I saw this forum and I thought I would post a picture of my Tasty setup...I spent a ton but my room is rockin..These were way too tall when they went in...I have done a tone of bending and training..I used to grow hydro hence the name.....HJ
Hello Hydro_Jack! Thanks for the pic, I was wondering what the layout would look like when finished. Looks nice!

Starbreaker

☆Midnight Siren☆Female Grower☆
Reaction score
Nice setup! Looking good!