• The Autoflower Conversational

Weekly Topics:

1. Myth Busting - Autoflowers Revegging (can autoflowers reveg? Give us your thoughts!)

Come give us your thoughts; we want to hear from you!
  • We're looking for grower submissions for any autoflowers that they have had tested by a lab or using a home testing device. The idea is to create a grouping of tests that we can use a resource to show growers (both new and experienced) what kind of cannabinoids and terpenes some of the strains we're growing are testing out with!

Appreciate any help and consideration! Click here for the thread!

Help with picking a light I can afford. [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pondello

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I didn't see that as an option on the TS-600 , that's why I passed it over. Lights are a big part of ....well EVERYTHING. I want something that will have plenty of light, and if I need more I can get another that will enhance my grow now and future grows. The best grows I have seen have an equal amount of light encompassing their grows for that SOG. Symmetry is a good thing. A well planned grow space is only going to help.

Syco79

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I didn't see that as an option on the TS-600 , that's why I passed it over. Lights are a big part of ....well EVERYTHING. I want something that will have plenty of light, and if I need more I can get another that will enhance my grow now and future grows. The best grows I have seen have an equal amount of light encompassing their grows for that SOG. Symmetry is a good thing. A well planned grow space is only going to help.

Syco79

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
No it hasn't got the daisy chain option. I bought the ts 600 because my first led was a blurple, I got a result and wasnt bad for a first run. I just didn't have the extra money at the time to get the ts 1000. The 600 is a really good light for my 60cm x50cm I'm happy with it just looking to upgrade .

MesaBoogie

We live to survive our paradoxes
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
Have you looked here ?

I tried to simplify the process of buying new lights.

Pondello

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I DID look there. Thanks !! I already follow MIGROW. He's got some nice lights too.

olbobcat

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Glue gelato
I have had a ts 1000 for almost a year and they work well. I like the idea of two lights vs one because when they are small and vegging you can run one and save energ$.

Status
Not open for further replies.