1. Happy New Year Buds!!! If anyone tagged me or spoke to me directly about badges over the past several weeks or whenever... And I didn't issue them please contact me again. I know I missed some of you in the end of the year madness. Thanks Buds!!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's that time again and this time it seems that we have quite the list of contenders. It's time for the winter Solo Cup Challenge. For more info look Here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All of the Grower of the Year 2018 Battle First Legs Start 1st Feb..Be there if you Dare. Grow cannabis Live with Friends on AFN.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Prize Winners please watch your mails...if you are not answering them..vendors can't send your prizes out..
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Festivus Month 1, Week 1 - Draw Your Favorite Festivus Staff Member Open for voting in the Festivus section. Drop in and Vote..tell them Mossy sent you..
    Dismiss Notice

hempy growers

Discussion in 'Live Stoner Chat' started by Madness, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Madness

Madness Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    cookies n cream
    Hey everyone.

Just kind of was wondering if there were any hempy growers here. I've been doing my 2l hempy grow for a little bit now and was wondering if anyone has done a 2l hempy grow or just a hempy grow In general. A lot of people here do autoflowers but I'm actually doing photos.

My hempy is 100 percent perlite because my local hydro store doesnt Cary vermiculite. so that is a downfall but I still don't have to water my clones every day as long as the roots hit the bottom of the res.

Here's my grow here,

http://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/autocob-madness.62719/

The main reason I am asking is if anyone has any tips I would greatly appreciate them! This is my first time growing hempy and any growers advice is always appreciated. I am also growing with autocobs (first Time with these lights).

Ash-a-Ton likes this.
  2. Madness

Madness Welcome to the CannaZone

Currently Smoking:
    cookies n cream
    No hempy growers on the forum? That doesn't seem right

Ash-a-Ton likes this.
  3. TheOutlawBubbaKush

TheOutlawBubbaKush Welcome to the CannaZone

I'm curious as well. Just starting a hempy bucket grow with perlite base and coco/perlite top. I'm wondering at what stage I should plant my sprout (4 days old, tap root coming out bottom of rock wool) in the bucket and do I top feed a bit,till it gets bigger, then water to run off?
    Thanks

Madness and Ash-a-Ton like this.
  4. WalterW

WalterW Pot-anonymous

Currently Smoking:
    Northern Lights
  5. Ash-a-Ton

Ash-a-Ton I train monsters CannaZonian (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Everything
    Oh no no. Not hempy master lol. Only hybrid hempy.
    Which was all perlite with a top layer of soil.
    I can absolutely try to answer some questions tho. If not im sure i can find a hempy grower.
    I know i know at least one. Just woke up. So i need a min to get high and remember lol

Dabber and Madness like this.
  6. Padawan1972

Padawan1972 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Interesting...you top feed?...how thick of topsoil? And you have autowatering? I assume you mix nutes like hydro?..interested because I get coarse perlite cheap..I trade plumeria plants for large bags if it from local nursery

Ash-a-Ton likes this.
  7. Ash-a-Ton

Ash-a-Ton I train monsters CannaZonian (Tier 1)

Currently Smoking:
    Everything
    I got a hybrid solo cup currently lol.
    I have tested this a few times in larger buckets. A few failures but also a few very successful grows.

So. It gets treated as soil. Until the roots have made it to the hempy res.
    In my case i added an external res.

So when the roots get there. You switch to bottom feeding and use roots to wick water to soil.

The ph. Seems to be ok with 5.8-6.3.

Dabber and Padawan1972 like this.