• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Herbies Head Shop - www.herbiesheadshop.com & www.autofloweringseeds.com

MikeyB420

Naughty Step Holder
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Zen

:vibe:

I so love......Herbies!

Did a road trip there today.............................Found/Gathered(?) out that after the previous owner passed away (RIP) 18 months ago and the new owners had problems!

All sorted now, Staff are excellent (in person) I was dealt with quickly and efficiently, my daughter, Alice could have spent more money! Sunny Day, near the coast, you get my drift?

:redcard:

Hang ON? I'm buying seed's??

Good Day out

:peace:

MikeyB

bakedpwn

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
this a good website to order from still?
is it in the usa or canada?

BII

Reaction score
For purchasing just 1 or a few seeds of multiple strains, I find www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com (just a different Heribies online storefront) to be the best -- a wide variety of single seeds and have reasonable prices. And they now offer the checkout option of receiving only autos as your free seeds, and free international shipping if over £50. It generally takes about 10 days to receive seeds they send (to Eastern US).

natertots

Rambozo the Clown
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed
I've always used Herbie's with no problem bit went to order a while back and they don't take cards anymore.