Herbies Head Shop - www.herbiesheadshop.com & www.autofloweringseeds.com

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

MikeyB420

Naughty Step Holder
Jan 7, 2013
Currently Smoking
Zen

:vibe:

I so love......Herbies!

Did a road trip there today.............................Found/Gathered(?) out that after the previous owner passed away (RIP) 18 months ago and the new owners had problems!

All sorted now, Staff are excellent (in person) I was dealt with quickly and efficiently, my daughter, Alice could have spent more money! Sunny Day, near the coast, you get my drift?

:redcard:

Hang ON? I'm buying seed's??

Good Day out

:peace:

MikeyB

Reactions: natertots

BII

Sep 6, 2014
For purchasing just 1 or a few seeds of multiple strains, I find www.herbiespicknmixseeds.com (just a different Heribies online storefront) to be the best -- a wide variety of single seeds and have reasonable prices. And they now offer the checkout option of receiving only autos as your free seeds, and free international shipping if over £50. It generally takes about 10 days to receive seeds they send (to Eastern US).

Reactions: natertots

natertots

Rambozo the Clown
Apr 27, 2014
I've always used Herbie's with no problem bit went to order a while back and they don't take cards anymore.