1. Auto Warriors/AFN T-Shirts now available! 11oz & 15oz mugs now available! Can & Bottle Koozies/Can Koolers now available! Mouse Pads now available! Stop by the Appalachian Groove Works Thread to see new AFN Gear! Much more to come!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey everyone just an FYI, we are in the process of upgrading our server to a faster machine with better storage and security which should equate to better performance when browsing the site. We appreciate your guys and gals patience if there are any slow-downs or hiccups beyond the norm and when it's all said and done we're looking forward to seeing a faster running site! Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ever think to yourself "I have a great idea for a contest on AFN?" Now's your chance to show us what you've got! We're going to gather member suggested contests and put them to a community voted poll and the winning idea will be hosted as a contest on AFN with a donated vendor prize package! Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey guys, in an effort to consolidate forums and keep things from being redundant, we have decided to merge "Live Stoner Chat" and "Introductions" into one single forum. The Live Stoner Chat thread still exists and will be stickied at the top but that will be the new home for it and we're hoping that newcomers to the site will have to take that one less step to jump into our most popular thread on the site! Thanks for understanding and see you in the chat!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. AFN is now hiring volunteer member managers to help cover sections of the forum and particular areas of expertise! Send a PM to @Son of Hobbes for more information!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Martin from SANlight LED will be joining the Auto Warriors in Live Stoners this Friday for a Live Interview. 6pm BST- 7pm CET- EDT 1 pm- PDT 10am #SmokecannabisLivewithFriends
    Dismiss Notice

Hextractor 1500 press/enail test by budelee

Discussion in 'Bee-Nails' started by budelee, Apr 27, 2017.

1. ANTiFA

ANTiFA Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Critical Kush (Barney's Farm)
    I'm loving this thread. I'm looking to move to extracts/concentrates from flower as soon as possible (even vaping flower is sometimes too much for my lungs). I'd planned to go with iso or eth hash, but this seems like a much better solution. Higher up-front cost, but greater ease of production it seems. And anytime you can remove chemicals from the process all the better, right?

Probably can't afford the e-nail/press combo but I plan on vaping anyway so win-win! Now, if they'd just come back in stock and someone would loan me a couple Franklins...:biggrin:

Two questions I had for the bee-nails folks:

Will the $100 coupon be valid for the base model as well? If so, that's *awesome* and an even bigger incentive to go with a Hextractor over another brand, imho.
    What does the unit itself weigh?

@budelee - how loud is the air compressor? I was watching a video of a dude testing out one of these and it seemed quite loud, but I dunno if that was an earlier model or something. I guess even if it is kinda loud, one could just plan to do all their squishing all at once rather than on the fly, so it wouldn't be as much of a bother. I only ask because if/when I do end up getting one of these, I *know* that compressor kicking on and off all the time would drive the wifey freakin' crazy, lol.

witchyhour and budelee like this.
  2. budelee

budelee Only you can prevent joint run!!!! Staff Member Vibe Guardian

Currently Smoking:
    Im on pot restriction today...
    @ANTiFA , the air compressor is small and in my opinion very quiet ..thats an opinion.. If you can afford one of these you wouldnt be disappointed..

witchyhour and ANTiFA like this.
  3. DivineSpirit

DivineSpirit Good Vibes Only

Currently Smoking:
    Dabbing some blonde 'Budder'
    Quality product by Bee-Nails. Outstanding. Thank you @budelee for sharing this content with us.

budelee likes this.