• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

High CBD auto strains & my review of OES

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
i’m looking for a strain, preferably an auto, that has high CBD, but not necessarily low THC. I’m not looking to grow hemp, rather medicine that has more of a full spectrum. It’s not the easiest thing to search for on anyone’s seedbank.

Any help would be appreciated. :thanks:

Jewbilee

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
i’m looking for a strain, preferably an auto, that has high CBD, but not necessarily low THC. I’m not looking to grow hemp, rather medicine that has more of a full spectrum. It’s not the easiest thing to search for on anyone’s seedbank.

[HASHTAG]#subbed[/HASHTAG]
Been looking for the same.
Though I will add that to the best of my knowledge, high thc may inhibit cbd content

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Johnny CannaSeed

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score

Check out Sweet Seeds , Sweet Nurse Auto CBD restocking soon.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score

Also fastbuds bluedreamatic supposed to have up to 5% cbd and high thc. It’s nice to have different levels for different times and situations. I think sweet has a couple auto cbd with varying levels of each cannaboid.

HemiSync

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
[HASHTAG]#subbed[/HASHTAG]
Been looking for the same.
Though I will add that to the best of my knowledge, high thc may inhibit cbd content
There are a lot of unknown when it comes to the synergy that exists between CBD and THC. I have seeds from a hemp grower in Oregon, that will produce huge CBD amounts and the usual 0.3 or less of THC. For the meds I’m playing with now I wanted a more 1:1 ratio. Looks like that Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse Auto is just what I am looking for and from a reputable breeder as well.

Check out Sweet Seeds , Sweet Nurse Auto CBD restocking soon.
That will be the one. I love Sweet Seeds as a breeder and love those ratios.

Also fastbuds bluedreamatic supposed to have up to 5% cbd and high thc. It’s nice to have different levels for different times and situations. I think sweet has a couple auto cbd with varying levels of each cannaboid.
Thanks Mizzo81, you are correct. Sweet Seeds Sweet Nurse is just what I was looking for.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
@HemiSync what I’ve been doin (grew my first cbd plant) is if I have to go out I’ll pack a bong of a 50/50 mixture with one of my high thc strains. In the am all cbd strain which isn’t all cbd it sill has some thc in it. If they start to carry dinafem they have a large selection of different strengths and ratios. And that sweet nurse sounds pretty good. Has nice levels too

HemiSync

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
@HemiSync what I’ve been doin (grew my first cbd plant) is if I have to go out I’ll pack a bong of a 50/50 mixture with one of my high thc strains. In the am all cbd strain which isn’t all cbd it sill has some thc in it. If they start to carry dinafem they have a large selection of different strengths and ratios. And that sweet nurse sounds pretty good. Has nice levels too
My other plan was just to get a high CBD hemp plant, make some oil from that and combine it with a high THC oil. That Sweet Nurse sounds like it will fit the bill. I just want a full extract cannabis oil that has 1:1 ratio with some actual THC in it, not just 0.3%.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
My other plan was just to get a high CBD hemp plant, make some oil from that and combine it with a high THC oil. That Sweet Nurse sounds like it will fit the bill. I just want a full extract cannabis oil that has 1:1 ratio with some actual THC in it, not just 0.3%.
What do u mostly do with the oils.

HemiSync

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
What do u mostly do with the oils.
I mix it with MCT oil and sunflower lecithin and make canna capsules and suppositories with it.

Almost forgot, we make topicals with it as well.