• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

High CBD auto strains & my review of OES

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I mix it with MCT oil and sunflower lecithin and make canna capsules and suppositories with it.

Almost forgot, we make topicals with it as well.
Nice kinda along the lines of what I was thinking. Do u use a vacuum oven after distilling the alcohol out to get the rest out. Seeing some smaller ones not too badly priced.

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Nice kinda along the lines of what I was thinking. Do u use a vacuum oven after distilling the alcohol out do get the rest out. Seeing some smaller ones not too badly priced.
No I don’t. I have a GOM, Green Oil Machine, I use to reclaim the alcohol, since I will only use food or lab grade ethanol as a solvent and it cost a pretty penny. I shut it off before all the alcohol is purged to make it easier, more fluid, to get out of the machine. Then you can put olive oil in the machine, set your unpurged oil on a stand in it and create an oil bath to finish purging the rest of the alcohol and to finish the decarb. Using olive oil keeps any condensation out of the machine, that you would have if you used a water bath, and keeps it out of your oil.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
No I don’t. I have a GOM, Green Oil Machine, I use to reclaim the alcohol, since I will only use food or lab grade ethanol as a solvent and it cost a pretty penny. I shut it off before all the alcohol is purged to make it easier, more fluid, to get out of the machine. Then you can put olive oil in the machine, set your unpurged oil on a stand in it and create an oil bath to finish purging the rest of the alcohol and to finish the decarb. Using olive oil keeps any condensation out of the machine, that you would have if you used a water bath, and keeps it out of your oil.
Thank you I appreciate any tips. I think this may be the route I go. Seems to get good return this way. Take my rosin chips and I bet there’s still a bunch of cannaboids just waiting for me to soak them out.

HemiSync

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Thank you I appreciate any tips. I think this may be the route I go. Seems to get good return this way. Take my rosin chips and I bet there’s still a bunch of cannaboids just waiting for me to soak them out.
For rosin chips I would probably throw them in a mason jar and freeze them. Then cover with frozen 190 proof Everclear and throw in the back of the freezer for a long soak. This will extract what’s left and hopefully leave most of the chlorophyll in the plant material.

Whichever distiller you get make sure you can control the temperature accurately or you will be burning oil. I’m pretty sure the GOM is just one of the Chinese ones rebranded, but I have heard otherwise from the guy that sells them. Supposedly took the same product and upgraded some things, basically gave the factory different specs. One of these days I’m going to cough up the money and purchase one just to prove to myself one way or the other.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
For rosin chips I would probably throw them in a mason jar and freeze them. Then cover with frozen 190 proof Everclear and throw in the back of the freezer for a long soak. This will extract what’s left and hopefully leave most of the chlorophyll in the plant material.

Whichever distiller you get make sure you can control the temperature accurately or you will be burning oil. I’m pretty sure the GOM is just one of the Chinese ones rebranded, but I have heard otherwise from the guy that sells them. Supposedly took the same product and upgraded some things, basically gave the factory different specs. One of these days I’m going to cough up the money and purchase one just to prove to myself one way or the other.
I found a machine that looks identical it’s only $50 cheaper then what I saw the GOM for. Thanks for the rosin chips tip.

HemiSync

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
I found a machine that looks identical it’s only $50 cheaper then what I saw the GOM for. Thanks for the rosin chips tip.
Walmart has it again. I sent you a link. Less than $124.

Johnny CannaSeed

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
My other plan was just to get a high CBD hemp plant, make some oil from that and combine it with a high THC oil. That Sweet Nurse sounds like it will fit the bill. I just want a full extract cannabis oil that has 1:1 ratio with some actual THC in it, not just 0.3%.
check out Druid Seeds on my site

HemiSync

Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Thought I would give credit where it’s due, so here’s my mini review.

Order place on Monday, opposite side of the country, and I had to trudge through the snow to get, but is here by Saturday. Less than a week, no customs to worry about, points for the order worth cash on future purchases, BREEDER PACKS, and a nice freebie too. :woody: Get some Dutch Passion in there and You will have all my seed business @Johnny CannaSeed. Thanks for the Stardawg, how did you know I hadn’t tried that Fast Buds strain yet?:smoking:
9AFA6A9E-85DA-4F78-AF9C-4692F0B0B627.jpeg
E677EB70-B605-4BBC-96DD-5A2701EDF07F.jpeg

Last edited: