High CBD grow anyone?

• MTOM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Feb 2, 2015
3rd rock from the Sun
I just started a grow of Dinafem CBD. Allegedly 2 to 1 in CBD as opposed to THC.

Many of my friends are looking for a sleep aid without the head high. Also, they don't want to wake up dizzy for a late night bathroom run.

Anyway, I will infuse coconut oil with the flowers for ingesting.

My question is have any of you grown CBD plants with this in mind?
How were your results?

idiopathic neuropathy

It's all in your head.
Gladiators
Dec 20, 2017
New England
I just started a grow of Dinafem CBD. Allegedly 2 to 1 in CBD as opposed to THC.

Many of my friends are looking for a sleep aid without the head high. Also, they don't want to wake up dizzy for a late night bathroom run.

Anyway, I will infuse coconut oil with the flowers for ingesting.

My question is have any of you grown CBD plants with this in mind?
How were your results?
Dinafem white widow cbd 1:2 thc:cbd
Great sleep without middle of the night bathroom run...not groggy in the morning one iota....prior to this bathroom runs at ~ 3a.m. every night and wide awake after.
Works awesome...but everyone is different.

ion

When in doubt, smoke a trout.
Oct 27, 2018
Can vouch for the Dinafem White Widow also. Good sleep aid, a nice balance between head and body. No wake ups, solid sleep. Wake up feeling normal. Its a very nice strain.

N.W.O420

Never trust a fart never waste a hard on
Jan 10, 2017
North west uk
Currently Smoking
Alaskan thunder
Dinafem purple orange cbd taste amazing was really beautiful plant 2 loads of colours in the fade
Screenshot_20190904-181901_Instagram.jpg
large.A1EDE737-0D15-4C26-910A-3F63B23448F8.jpeg.12c859ad78e3612c1ea40f121e2267d8.jpeg.jpg
Screenshot_20190904-181912_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: SHRED

AutoWonders

Growing With A Smile
Jul 14, 2014
Between Two Bodies of Water
Indica strains are what I use for sleep. If a normal thc strain, I vape it with CBD isolate to help diminish the potency. Otherwise, I use 1:1 and 2:1 CBD/THC for sleep. If I slept just one hour, I don't wake with much of a buzz.

Reactions: BCBudlady and SHRED