• Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN
  • Hey everyone, HLG is generously offering 3 pairs of Method Seven glasses (amazing eye protection for your grow) in a holiday giveaway!

Click Here to Enter and Play!
  • G'Day folks! It's voting time for the 2021 Outdoor Auto-Photo Comp', so please swing by to oggle them womens and pick your favorites!.... *Located at the Live Vendor G&S section*

HLG Halloween Event

AutoBobje

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Found a baggy of OG Kush CBD from 2020, Oh man....
Holy shit. That's awesome. Here I was all coming in here to shit talk about how I'm going to take home the light with the pumpkin I haven't even bought from the store yet, but...

Ooh I have a pumpkin! I'll have to get on carving it before the deadline.....
The deadline has been moved, but that doesn't make me less curious brother :pass:

Good luck @DCLXVI I'm sure you'll do a better job than I ever could!
Don't underestimate yourself :thumbsup: Patience is more important.
Why don't you give it a try? :toke:

Oh damn these are amazing!! I know what the gf and I are doing this weekend.

Alright you convinced me, hehe. I ran to the store and bought one of those $4 pumpkin carving kits and a second little pumpkin to practice on. And I actually have an idea of what I want to do with them.
Don't forget. You still have a fortnight to enter your masterpiece :woohoo:

Wow, there’s some steep competition and with my art skills I’m not even gonna attempt to try and make a fool of myself. Lol
Great job everyone
Come on!!! We know you can make a fool out of yourself, just add a pumpkin :biggrin:

And a shout out to @nomis , @THE BEAR , @olbobcat. The more the merrier :yay:

:vibes::vibes:

THE BEAR

Living the Dream & Keeping it Green
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Weed

The deadline has been moved, but that doesn't make me less curious brother :pass:

Don't underestimate yourself :thumbsup: Patience is more important.
Why don't you give it a try? :toke:

Don't forget. You still have a fortnight to enter your masterpiece :woohoo:

Come on!!! We know you can make a fool out of yourself, just add a pumpkin :biggrin:

And a shout out to @nomis , @THE BEAR , @olbobcat. The more the merrier :yay:

:vibes::vibes:
I'm in lol

Kyote

Maybe the hokey pokey is what it'z all about
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Voodoo, Candy Dawg, Cookies, Blackberry Gum, NLxBB, Purple Punch, Red Mandarine, EBBxCS
Great carvings... some real artistry happening here :bow: is artistry a word? it is now :rofl:

Kazman420

Auto Warrior
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Mephisto Forum Stomper
Thank you for the rep @AutoBobje @Kyote @hairyman. I really appreciate it!

I normally don't carve pumpkins and the few times I have they came out horrible. This time I wanted to make it look good, so I bought a pumpkin carving kit. Those little serrated blades work really well. Making the smaller pumpkin fit was slow going, taking out just a little bit at a time. The teeth also took a little while. I used an X-Acto knife to peel the outer skin off. I did the smaller pumpkin a few days in advance and the wrinkling around the eyes and mouth work really well because it makes the poor guy look distressed, hehe.