How Goes Harvest? Are you using humidity control?

• MTOM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

Boveda

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 21, 2018
Hi friends!

As someone who's bud tends to dry too quickly, I do see the benefit of humidity control regardless of my affiliations with one of the manufacturers.

I also believe that cannabinoid biosynthesis happens better and more completely when proper humidity is present. While visiting some of the larger US craft growers, many are curing at 58% and the storing at 62%.

Who is curing with humidity control--whatever it may be?

stoney 91

Trichome farmer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Jul 26, 2015
Currently Smoking
washing machine
Hi friends!

As someone who's bud tends to dry too quickly, I do see the benefit of humidity control regardless of my affiliations with one of the manufacturers.

I also believe that cannabinoid biosynthesis happens better and more completely when proper humidity is present. While visiting some of the larger US craft growers, many are curing at 58% and the storing at 62%.

Who is curing with humidity control--whatever it may be?
iv used some humidity control packs before the 62% worked well but i found i like a 58 or 55% humidity in my jars haven't tried those yet

St. Tom

chillin like a villain
Staff member
Super Gladiator
Oct 6, 2016
Currently Smoking
dinafem cookies
i still use the boveda 62 packs there great to have in your arsenal in case of overdrying and it can take all the guesswork out of it

Reactions: Boveda

Jraven

going where the wind don't blow so strange
Jan 16, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Currently Smoking
Bubble hash, green poison, bubba trouble
I'm also using 8 gram 62% Boveda packs, one per quart jar. I have bud 15 months old that is still in great shape :thumbsup: