• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

How Long Have you Been Growing with Coco?

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
Wow time fly's it has been about sixty three million seventy two thousand seconds or two years also :baked:

Need4Weed

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Creme da la Chem, Walter White
I've been using coco for about 5 years. I started out with the big bricks for the first couple years, but arthritis in my hands forced me to switch over to the loose kind. My favorite brand is called CocoPearl, but I can't get it in my area any longer. I'm getting ready to try some small bags I picked up at Lowes or HD, I can't remember which. I have some coarse perlite to mix in and I'm also getting ready to do my first Auto-pot grow with coco/perlite as the medium. :pass:

henry50

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
5 hours! I have an Fb Mimosa Cake in ecothrive pro (inna yoghurt pot - waiting for perlite.

Truu

Farmer of Nugs.
Reaction score
It's been a long time but I'm thinking about learning again!