1. No Site Badges will be issued until after our server update. Sorry..the Update does not support the current format. All current site badges will be lost. As soon as possible after the update.. we will have a New updated set for 2019
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Auto Seeds:::for 420 we will be doing a site wide 35% off all strains and merch. No codes, no qualifying criteria, just 35% off everything
    Dismiss Notice

How many plants should I put in my tent?

Discussion in 'Grow Mediums & Containers' started by Ryan Golightly, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Ryan Golightly

Ryan Golightly Auto Warrior

Thanks man. I was just going by the saying 'the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits' I didn't take into account that I might have gone a wee bit overboard with them. Lol. Do you use fox farms nutes by chance? Been using the schedule posted on here but I think I might have caused a lockout because they are still pretty small and appear to be stunted. They dont look like they are growing much taller but I don't see any deficiencies.

Mizzo81 likes this.
  2. Mizzo81

Mizzo81 Canna grower CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 2)

I’ve tried many different nutrients but have had my best and easiest success with Greenleaf’s Megacrop and their additives sweet candy, bud explosion and kelp all in small amounts. Check their section out . I started with FF not bad but no where near complete or a deal. Just trying to pass on my lost time trying others.

3. Ryan Golightly

Ryan Golightly Auto Warrior

I appreciate the heads up man. I'll definitely give them a try once the ff is gone. I've heard a lot of good and bad about ff, but what kills me is watching these vids on YouTube and they get a super huge plant in about 2 weeks. Here i am doing the same shit and I got these scrawny little twigs. Lol. Same genetics too. I'm using soil that is at a 7.0 ph but when I add the nutes it goes right to 6.5, so I know I got that right at least. Hahaha

Mizzo81 likes this.