• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

How much water and how often for soil in 3 gallon fabric pots

the123321

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I am used to growing in coco on there. I am planning to have auto plants in 3 gallon fabric pots with 50% 50% soil perlite. The soil will have organic dry amendments in it for the nutrients. I was watering the coco every day. I plan to have the plants on autopots after 3 weeks but want to know how often and how much water to give the plants for the first 3 weeks to make sure I do not overwater the plants. I plan to water with tap water only for it.

I am not looking for the water when it needs it or when it is dry answer for it. I had problems with my first 2 grows and I want to minimize problems on this 1 so I am looking for the average amount you do to use as a guide for it. How much water and how often would you water the plants if you had 50% 50% soil perlite in 3 gallon fabric pots in week 1 and week 2 and week 3 on there? I was thinking water it 1 time every 2 days with like 4 - 8 ounces of water for week 1 then 1/4 gallon 1 time every 2 days for week 2 and 3. What do you think of that for it on there?

Last edited:

automan2

There comes a time in the lives of men....
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blackstone
After 15 yrs, I still use a moisture meter even though I grow in small 2 ltr pots....
I only use organics so I typically do not water till runoff....but usually water with 1 ltr per 2 ltr pot.
Someone who use 3 gal fabrics may help more.

Budgrower123howitbe

Auto Warrior
Reaction score