• Come join us as we welcome Horticulture Lighting Group to the Autoflower Network!

We have an official representative from HLG that will be active on the forum to answer your questions, several units that are coming for our official product testing (grow and show's,) and we'll be working together to provide better information on lighting in general!

Come say hello!
  • Do you LOVE AFN?? bighug We do too!! But we need your help to keep the servers running!

If you feel like AFN has been useful in your journey and would like to help us pay some of the bills, we have a gofundme page setup for donations.
    Any amount that you can spare will be gratefully received

Click [HERE] to donate to AFN

How to switch from HPS to LED?

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
What do we need to be aware of when switching from HPS to LED?
Could you share your experience and give advice?
Or if you have any questions, please post them here for discussion.
Let's find the answer together.
:smoking:

Reaction score
I am testing to grow with leds now and something i see is that the plants get light from multiple sources of light and there is no "shadow". This is very good for growth of the secondary branches and the plants overall.

Im only at day 11, in soil, but i see that Led is something i should have switched to a long time ago.

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
I am testing to grow with leds now and something i see is that the plants get light from multiple sources of light and there is no "shadow". This is very good for growth of the secondary branches and the plants overall.

Im only at day 11, in soil, but i see that Led is something i should have switched to a long time ago.
Thanks for your reply! :biggrin: