Hows she looking

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Cannakisses

Auto Warrior
May 25, 2019
Currently Smoking
Stardawg
This is my blueberry auto, she sprouted may24/5th. Shes a shorty as shes had alot of lst.

Everytime I go to see her I'm more and more excited!! But in the 2 days I last seen her she packed on some bulk, so will she continue to bulk out?

How does she look?

Attachments

archie space gemmill

Chat disabled.i cant read it,so use pm
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 23, 2014
yes,lookin good :thumbsup: 60 ish days me thunks could probably go another 10
thats just a wild guess
best 99p investment
IMG_2984.JPG

im looking for the lil ball thats ontop of them frosty lookin bits :biggrin:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

dickfitzwell

Auto Warrior
Jul 6, 2019
Currently Smoking
That Funk
they look like they need some to take a bite out of each of them.

Green Hornet

I need bandades for my red eyes
Aug 13, 2019
Currently Smoking
I wish
Nice and a little jealous keep watching mine for buds. Week 12 of my blueberries and nothing but single hair like growths at the branch intersections.