• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

HS1 Diffuser

Harry_Kovert

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Afternoon Peeps.

A long shot I know but does anyone happen to have a spare GN HS1 diffuser that's no longer needed. Not fussed about what size - I foolishly lent my light to someone and the diffuser has obtained burn marks!

Thanks,

Harvey

Harry_Kovert

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Anyone able to assist? I've been in contact with GN but no luck as of yet. : [

Harry_Kovert

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Afternoon Peeps.

A long shot I know but does anyone happen to have a spare GN HS1 diffuser that's no longer needed. Not fussed about what size - I foolishly lent my light to someone and the diffuser has obtained burn marks!

Thanks,

Harvey
Hunt over. GN very kindly managed to find one.....and send it out free of charge....So impressed by the customer service I bit the bullet and purchased a Telos!

Bunny

In the basement mixing up the medicine
Reaction score
Sweet I have 3 generations of Grow Northern kit and 3 Telos all running well !Enjoy your Telos bro

Harry_Kovert

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Thanks Bunny.

On my 2nd Auto grow and although early doors the plants seem to be loving the light................and the ecothrive charge!

I'm only growing in a 3 x 3 but plan to add the HS1 and an HLG 100 as side lights once the flowering stage commences. Overkill or not?