HS1 Diffuser

• Bad Santa Run-off is open for vote in the Festivus Game Forum - Please vote!

• Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge .....Bonus competition best final pic- Please vote!

Harry_Kovert

Auto Warrior
Jun 29, 2016
Afternoon Peeps.

A long shot I know but does anyone happen to have a spare GN HS1 diffuser that's no longer needed. Not fussed about what size - I foolishly lent my light to someone and the diffuser has obtained burn marks!

Thanks,

Harvey

Harry_Kovert

Auto Warrior
Jun 29, 2016
Afternoon Peeps.

A long shot I know but does anyone happen to have a spare GN HS1 diffuser that's no longer needed. Not fussed about what size - I foolishly lent my light to someone and the diffuser has obtained burn marks!

Thanks,

Harvey
Hunt over. GN very kindly managed to find one.....and send it out free of charge....So impressed by the customer service I bit the bullet and purchased a Telos!

Reactions: Son of Hobbes

Bunny

In the basement mixing up the medicine
May 15, 2014
Sweet I have 3 generations of Grow Northern kit and 3 Telos all running well !Enjoy your Telos bro

Reactions: Harry_Kovert

Harry_Kovert

Auto Warrior
Jun 29, 2016
Thanks Bunny.

On my 2nd Auto grow and although early doors the plants seem to be loving the light................and the ecothrive charge!

I'm only growing in a 3 x 3 but plan to add the HS1 and an HLG 100 as side lights once the flowering stage commences. Overkill or not?