HSO Sugar Breath and OGKZ - Outdoor 2019

• Good morning everyone! So I spent the day installing and upgrading a new add-on for AFN that effects our vendor and breeder forums. It's the same setup that we are using on High of the Tiger, but we didn't realize it would effect members a bit differently here on how it's been received.

The major benefit of the add-on is that it allows breeders/vendors a global calendar (that they add their own events to,) a group media gallery, group discussion area, an information/about tab, and a few other goodies that should make the experience overall a better one.

One major caveat to point out, the new groups (where you see the overlay) unfortuantely *REQUIRE* you to join them in order to post in them. This is done by design of the software (and I understand why,) however it's been requested to see if we can circumvent this somehow. I will inquire to the developer to see if it's an option available or one that can be added to future versions. So to be clear, you MUST JOIN the group to be able to post and reply, even if your existing threads were there before. We apologize for this minor inconvenience but it's a one-time deal and then it's back to business :-)
  • Hey we're testing out our new Raffle/Giveaway software and wanted to invite you all to try it out with us for a chance to win a Smokin' Screws pipe screen!

This will be for USA-based growers only (to start,) and the only requirements are 25 minimum post count to put in an entry (which you can do once per hour!)

Click Here to Enter!
Cannabis Seeds

Forestlander

Auto Warrior
Jan 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
Orange Bud
Mark my friend, sorry for not updating on time. Here are my OGKZ and Sugar Breath at day 12 (OGKZ in last 3 bigger pots in center row betwen smaller ones and Sugar Breath also in bigger pots in front row). All are in biodegradable pots. I use Super Grow MH 250W for lighting and growing them indoors in the start. Medium is 70% Plagron Light Mix and 30% coco fiber. From day one I use only Piranha from Advanced Nutrients and you can already see the results! :headbang: Planing to put them out in 30 days max. I will be updating every week or so. Cheers! :pass:

Attachments

dankstyle J

Auto Warrior
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2015
Very nice I'm running the Guerrilla breath an sapphire og in my light dep 2nd pull .My past grows of hso gear autos an photos has been really loud so I suspect the new genetics are good as well .

AKA - HOG & Proud to be a DEPLORABLE!
Gladiator Level 2
Mar 31, 2016
Wow, you got lots of girls there. Your gonna need help smoking all day shiaate!
:pass:

Reactions: HSO-Mark

Forestlander

Auto Warrior
Jan 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
Orange Bud
Yep, besides OGKZ and Sugar Breath there are also Blue Dream, Green Crack, 707 Headband, Lemon Garlic Og, Black D.O.G. and Chemdawg. It's going to be a lot of work! :pass:

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
Yep, besides OGKZ and Sugar Breath there are also Blue Dream, Green Crack, 707 Headband, Lemon Garlic Og, Black D.O.G. and Chemdawg. It's going to be a lot of work! :pass:

Now that's a crazy selection of our genetics which I hope will all be grown out on AFN :bong:

This has the potential to be a massive grow with some of our best genetics :pass:

Mark my friend, sorry for not updating on time. Here are my OGKZ and Sugar Breath at day 12
Not a problem my friend :thumbsup: You are here now with the update and at this early stage things look great :bong:

Let's make this one epic grow :slap:

Kind regards

Mark..

Reactions: dankstyle J

Forestlander

Auto Warrior
Jan 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
Orange Bud
There are my babies pictured yesterday, one month after first pictures. I had to trasnplant them on 17th March since they outgrowed the pots in which they were and stop with grow. Since transplant, it's a different story but same situation with outgrowing pots, they are going to hit the final hole week, like 4:20 haha :pass: Mark, my friend, I will start another diary with all others strain, but will keep posting here about OGKZ and Sugar Breath. Do you agree with that? Kind regards...

Attachments

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
Mark, my friend, I will start another diary with all others strain, but will keep posting here about OGKZ and Sugar Breath. Do you agree with that? Kind regards...
Sounds like a perfect plant to me buddy :thumbsup:

The OGKZ and sugar breath definitely needed a potting up mate :pass:

Keep the updates coming please mate and thank you for the diary update :thumbsup:

Until next time :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Forestlander

Auto Warrior
Jan 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
Orange Bud
The update on Sugar Breath and OGKZ is here! Transplanted at day 50(20th April:headbang:), now it's Day 65. A substrate is a mixture of good soil and cocoa. One Sugar Breath is having mutation since germination, others two pretty solid, without much difference between them, nice smelling. :bighug:OGKZ looking good, giving up the nice smell, never smelled anything similar. One OGKZ is bigger than two others because the two others were transplanted together with Sugar Breath mutant one week later (due to circumstances). For feeding, I used Bio Bizz Fish Mix and Advanced Nutrients B52 but only used them a few times because it's raining since transplant. Hoping to stay so! Until next time friends!

Attachments