HSO Sugar Breath and OGKZ - Outdoor 2019

Discussion in 'HSO Photoperiod Grow Diary Threads' started by Forestlander, Mar 12, 2019.

1. HSO-Mark

HSO-Mark Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Authorized Vendor

Nice to see the ladies are now out in mother nature and look to be loving life :thumbsup:

We don't see to many outdoor grows so that's super cool and to see these 2 new HSO releases being grown outdoors is even cooler :pass:

Thank you for the outdoor update mate :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

2. Forestlander

Forestlander Auto Warrior

Currently Smoking:
    Orange Bud
    I'm aware that almost all of grow's today are indoor. On this site also. But, as I mentioned before, the laws are pretty hard for growing and selling cannabis where I'm from. So guerilla growing is best option. And at the end of the day, I think that perfectly grown outdoor cannabis is always better than indoor.
    I can't wait to see these two strains at the end after full season grow!

Until next time Mark.

HSO-Mark likes this.
  3. HSO-Mark

Neither can we mate. The 2019 outdoor grow season is going to be epic!

So happy your showcasing our genetics outdoors this year mate :pass:

Kind regards

Mark...

Forestlander likes this.
  4. Forestlander

Currently Smoking:
    Orange Bud
    Hello friends, here's an update on HSO Sugar Breath and OGKZ!

I would like to start with OGKZ. It's definitely something special, all three of them giving a very nice smell, one of them already has crystals on the leaves which is always a good sign. Had all of them topped, some multiply times, now I let them grow as much as they can. :bighug:

Sugar Breath, speaking from what I saw, is doing a lot better in outdoor guerilla conditions. Sugar Breath is looking like any regular plant, but I know that will change dramatically once flowering commences! Topped them also, and let them grow as much as they can!

Nothing much to say, I will make a new update when we enter the flowering phase! :woohoo:

P.S.

Mark, my friend. Someone would call me a fool for growing these two complex and demanding strains outdoors in the wilderness, but that's why they will be the most precious to me in the end! We are having a long summer down here so I'm not worrying about the results! :smokeit:

Until next time...... :pass:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    tripaholic88 and HSO-Mark like this.
  5. HSO-Mark

Some people would say your crazy but I say your just very confident, know what your doing and I know your going to pull of an amazing grow :pass:

OKGZ and Sugar Breath look to be loving the. Showing a bit of yellowing early which is a little concerning so you may want to up feed my friend as the plants are going to need as much energy as possible in the coming week's :thumbsup:

Until next time buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

tripaholic88 likes this.
  6. Forestlander

Currently Smoking:
    Orange Bud
    Update on Sugar Breath and OGKZ is here!

Plants are well into flowering.
    For feeding I use following:

Bud Ignitor
    Piranha
    B52
    Big Bud
    Bud Candy
    Connoisseur Bloom A&B
    Overdrive

All from Advanced Nutrients.

Fusarium didn't spare these two strains also.

Sugar Breath:

One is only left with one branch, giving up the incredible smell. Such a shame! Sugarbreath2.jpg

Another one was cut in a half, but not as much as first one, definitely plant with the greatest amount of trichomes! Buds are already dense and giving away the crazy smell. Nothing I smelled before! :bighug:
    SugarBreath1.jpg

The third one is strange looking, intact at least. Giving away smell strange as she is. Twisted sweet bubblegum, I guess. Dense and compact. SugarBreath3.jpg SugarBreath.3.jpg

OGKZ:

I needed to cut dying branches from only one plant, thank God. Only bad thing is, I think this one is the true pheno! Nice purple colors combined with a green, sweet-sour creamy fruity smell, amazing! Pictures speak for themselves! :bighug:

OGKZ1.jpg WP_20190912_14_27_31_Pro.jpg OGKZ.1.jpg WP_20190912_14_27_35_Pro.jpg

Another one is small but compact and full with bud shots! Bud Ignitor really did its thing!
    This one is leaning more to OG spectrum of smell, but definitely elite!

s ogkz.2.jpg ogkz2.jpg

Third one is biggest out of three, smelling similar to the second one but with little more fruity notes!
    OGKZ.3.jpg OGKZ3.jpg

Nutrients.jpg

Mark, my friend. I promise I will get me some good camera to create final photos before harvest, maybe even make a short video. :smoking:

Until next update! :pass:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019 at 9:11 AM
    HSO-Mark likes this.
  7. HSO-Mark

Nice outdoor update mate, some weight going on now, great crystal coverage and amazing colours coming through especially from our OKGZ :pass:

Looking good in here :cheers:

Kind regards

Mark..

8. Forestlander

Currently Smoking:
    Orange Bud
    Mark, on HSO website it said about OGKZ it's ready to harvest by mid-October. I was yesterday at the garden and the buds on it are so dense they look ready to harvest (OGKZ was first to start to flower besides Black Dog). I'm aware that Bud Ignitor kick them to start flowering at least one week earlier. I'm planning to add Overdrive until end of September on them, besides regular food, then to flush it for a couple of days and harvest around 5-7 October! What's your opinion, my friend?