HSO Sugar Breath and OGKZ - Outdoor 2019

• MOTM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

Forestlander

Auto Warrior
Jan 10, 2019
Currently Smoking
Orange Bud
Mark, I harvested all three OGKZ and two Sugar Breath on October 1st. The rain was falling for two days in a row and I didn't want to risk more moldy sites on my precious buds. Plus, they already look ready for harvest. I will post final photos with cured buds in the few weeks since I harvested :bighug:third Sugar Breath last night. :pass:

Unfortunately, I had made only these three photos of one OGKZ before harvest and before trim, the one with the strongest smell(OG/Candy), and greatest amount of trichomes I ever had on a plant.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

It's finally in my arms!

:bighug:
Until next time...

Reactions: HSO-Mark

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
Mark, I harvested all three OGKZ and two Sugar Breath on October 1st. The rain was falling for two days in a row and I didn't want to risk more moldy sites on my precious buds. Plus, they already look ready for harvest. I will post final photos with cured buds in the few weeks since I harvested :bighug:third Sugar Breath last night. :pass:

Unfortunately, I had made only these three photos of one OGKZ before harvest and before trim, the one with the strongest smell(OG/Candy), and greatest amount of trichomes I ever had on a plant.View attachment 1112186View attachment 1112191View attachment 1112192

It's finally in my arms!

:bighug:
Until next time...

Congratulations on the harvest my friend :thumbsup:

You did a smashing job now it's time to enjoy that dank and frosty goodness :pass:

Enjoy buddy :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..