HSO Sugar Breath & OGKZ

• MTOM rules:
    - When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
    - Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
    - At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
Both strains are filling out like a fat kid in a candy store and trichome coverage is amazing :pass:

OGKZ looks to be slightly faster in bud production with Sugar Breath looking to have more crystal coverage :bong:

Looking in amazing shape my friend :slap:

Kind regards

Mark..

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018

OGKZ looking like pure fire. Are you sure your not going in at lights out with a bag of sugar?

The crystal coverage is crazy. Definitely an extract maker's wet dream :pass:

Looking amazing brother :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

tripaholic88

Cannabis And Entheogen Enthusiast
Gladiators
Mar 2, 2016
western hemisphere
Currently Smoking
Dosido Auto
OGKZ looking like pure fire. Are you sure your not going in at lights out with a bag of sugar?

The crystal coverage is crazy. Definitely an extract maker's wet dream :pass:

Looking amazing brother :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..
haha there may be a little gnome spreading some love in tent ya never know!:crying:
cant wait to see how they finish out thats for sure my friend:thumbsup::pass:

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
Global Moderator
Mar 11, 2013
left coast central
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
:spels::spels: ------ :drool: :hump: :drool: hubba hubba hubba! Trip mate, great to see you about again, and in fine form- :d5: ... No doubt, the 'shrooming Keebler Elves have been cavorting about in there with a sack of bakers sugar --exactly! :crying: ...... How's the aroma? ...must heavenly....
@HSO-Mark and I will pull up a chair and eye-hump these beauties all the way to the jars- :rofl:
I'll be running Gorilla Breath outside this season, so I'll be looking forward to HSO snow too! :greenthumb: