HubbaBubbaHaze

• The state of AFN
  • Hey everyone, I'm doing some testing on some things and will have the Live IM chat add-on disabled for the time being. Appreciate your consideration and apologies for any inconvenience! - Hobbes (7 pm MDT 2/13/2020)

Waira

Growing strange,...
Staff member
AFN Admin
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Mar 11, 2013
Currently Smoking
Citrus Noir, C99 auto, Gorilla Breath
One of the greats. A firm favourite in my little smoking circle too. Though it did send an occasional smoker into a sweaty, pale, sick mess, when he over indulged, but the seasoned smokers love it
:dizzy: confirmation of potency! :haha:

BISCUITS

Auto Warrior
Apr 4, 2015
Currently Smoking
GhostToof’s
Looks beautiful and sounds delicious! I have finally got my seeds after waiting since 4/20. I have this and the Super Orange Haze too. My freebies this time were 3BOGxStrawberry Nuggets which should be ethereal. I am so happy to just be restocked with Golden Mephisto goodness. I love your in depth review and I love me the Haze!

Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
AFN Gladiator
Sep 6, 2016
i need to stock up on these again, I didn't think they were still sending seeds out. Just checked on the EU website, they are in stock!! Whoop whoop! This and zamaldelica were THE best strains i grew in 2019. I might even try to make a hubbahaze zamaldelica cross, that could be stunning