• OFFICIAL AFN MERCHANDISE

Sacra Via is the Exclusive Online Vendor for AFN

Sacra Via Logo
    Browse The Store

|| AFN Mugs || AFN Dab Mats || AFN T-Shirts || & Much More ||

Go Visit the Website Today to get your Official AFN Merchandise - Crafted with Love by our very own Rebel

Use Discount Code AFN10 for 10% discount off your total order!

Thanks Logo Thanks Logo Thanks Logo

• The Autoflower Conversational

Today's Topic:

1. Sativa, Indica, Ruderalis - Is it all BS?

Come give us your thoughts, we want to hear from you!
  • Test 1, Test 2 *tap tap tap*

AFN Live Chat Room
  • Win Bruce Banner
  • Prescription Blend Nutrients is offering a great 20% off discount code! This new nute company is showing well here, so swing by their section and see,... If you want to try their kit, the new disc. code is in the PB section...

Humboldt Blue Dream Auto

bushmasterar15

Auto Warrior
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
She's still going. But seems like there is only a couple weeks left. I'm hoping just 2. But it may be three. She smells even stronger. Burns your nose a little.

View attachment 1052177
View attachment 1052179
View attachment 1052182

Another 10-14 day's maximum then you'll be getting those scissors out and your fingers sticky my friend :pass:

What a beautiful looking Auto Blue Dream :thumbsup:

Please keep the updates coming as harvest approaches mate :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Uro

Part timer
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Strawberry Diesel and GSC and GTH
Yep next week is the week !

Buds are just getting nicer and nicer. Little tint of blue on the tips of the buds. Crowns of the buds look perfect. I tried to give it a nice squeeze and they are very firm. I had to put a couple stakes in because a couple of branches we're close to beaking from the weight. The buds arent huge but real tight. They feel heavy when I shake the branch a little. I flushed it big time. I flush plants twice once when the start to flower and one week before and then nothing for like a week so she's nice and dry. Can't upload any pics right now. Tells me there all too big. I'll try to figure it out and be back. I got a couple nice ones.

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
That's it . I cut her down. And she's buds have been trimed and are hanging. What a great plant to grow. Can't wait to weigh it.
View attachment 1056669
View attachment 1056670

What a fantastic end outcome to an amazing diary :pass:

Congratulations on the harvest my friend, you certainly got the most out of this lady and you managed to create some lovely colours prior to harvest :slap:

Your in for a treat when this lady is dry and cured, can't wait to get some feedback when the time comes :bong:

Until then thank you for the great diary and enjoy that dank and frosty end product :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Uro

Part timer
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Sour Strawberry Diesel and GSC and GTH
So I jarred it up today. 94 grams/3 ozs. First hso auto and had a bad week at the beginning. Still ain't bad.

Nice sticky smelling weed.

Thanks for following along everyone. I'll wait at least a month before smokin any.
P_20190511_142816.jpg

trailanimal

son of soil
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
AFN Gladiator
Reaction score
So I jarred it up today. 94 grams/3 ozs. First hso auto and had a bad week at the beginning. Still ain't bad.

Nice sticky smelling weed.

Thanks for following along everyone. I'll wait at least a month before smokin any.
View attachment 1057968
great growing! good haul! that bowl making me jelly