Grow Offs Humboldt Dr Greenthumb's Dedoverde Haze & Lemon Juice Express

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.

bushmasterar15

Have you seen my weed?
Staff member
Global Moderator
Feb 5, 2017
13 day's in and looking in really good shape :pass:

Are they Autopots that your running buddy?

How are you finding them?

Have you used with autos before?

Looking good from here my friend :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
Thanks @HSO-Mark , yes they are the Autopots 15L/3.9gal 4 pot system. I really like them and have been using them almost 2 years now strictly with autos. Only thing I've changed is lighting to see if theres a difference and went back to my original autocobs.

Reactions: HSO-Mark

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
Thanks @HSO-Mark , yes they are the Autopots 15L/3.9gal 4 pot system. I really like them and have been using them almost 2 years now strictly with autos. Only thing I've changed is lighting to see if theres a difference and went back to my original autocobs.

Thanks for the added info mate :thumbsup:

By the sound and look of things the autopots are performing very well indeed :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

HSO-Mark

Auto Warrior
AFN Authorized Vendor
Jun 12, 2018
As you can see I use clothespins to LST which makes it easier for me. Here is a pic of the whole tent and the HSO are on the right side autopots.

Very cool and creative use of the clothes pegs mate :thumbsup:

Love it and plants look great also :pass:

Can't wait to see these 2 ladies in full bloom :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..