1. AFN IS BACK!!

Great News for Everyone is that WE'RE BACK! .... There's some minor issues still to fix, including picture upload size limits and some data over the last 10 days is currently missing and being searched for ... Bare with the Techies as this is worked out, as they've had a super rough ride for a week+

Three Cheers for the AFN ADMIN CREW

... Wwwillie ... Hobbes ... Mossy ... NG .... And all the others that made it work - Give them a high-five, rep-slap or kind word when you see them about

For more updates on the fixs or reporting any bugs, please see This Thread --> June 2019 Technical Issues

Dismiss Notice

Humboldts OG Kush & Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Tyler_Durden88, May 26, 2019.

1. Tyler_Durden88

Tyler_Durden88 It's all about the Trichomes CannaZone Product Tester (Tier 3)

I'm doing this thread for the two Humboldts autoflowers I got. First one being OF kush and the other pre 98 bubba kush.
    They will be grown in a coco/perilite 50/50 mix. Drain to waste with Advanced Nutrients PH perfect Sensi grow and bloom. And AN supplements as well Sensi calmag Xtra, Voodoo juice, B-52, Big Bud and Overdrive as needed. I will be Topping and LST them as needed depending on growth characteristics.

MissUniverse and dankstyle J like this.
  2. Tyler_Durden88

So far they were very fast to germinate and they seem very stable and phenotypes don't look to vary much. They are a little sensitive to my LEDs but are growing fast and very thick strong stalks early on. I've topped both the bubba and one of the OG kushs and am LST the other OG kush. The bubba is typical in traits so far very stout short and fat with the Ogs being a taller growing strain. 20190523_224640_compress38.jpg 20190523_230438_compress85.jpg 20190521_003352_compress49.jpg 20190521_003343_compress43.jpg

3. Tyler_Durden88

@HSO-Mark
    Here I started a journal for the kushs so you can monitor their progress.

4. AutoWonders

AutoWonders Cannabidiol Heaven

Right on. Looking good and healthy. Lets hope you kill it with the harvest.

5. Tyler_Durden88

I'm working on it.lol so far I really like these strains they don't flower super fast and I like that bit of extra time to train them right.

Mizzo81 and MissUniverse like this.
  6. Tyler_Durden88

The bubba kushs are all bubba. Short fat and thick. I'm having to tuck leaves everyday multiple times to get light penetration. The Ogs are a beautiful plant. The structure and fast growth and they train easy. I'm really liking these Humbolt seed organization genetics. Thanks @HSO-Mark for supplying the seeds.

Attached Files:

MissUniverse and FullAuto245 like this.
  7. Tyler_Durden88

faded187, TheMongol, Mizzo81 and 3 others like this.
  8. Hypathetical Gardener

Hypathetical Gardener Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN AFN Certified Grower level 1

Looks like you nailed the lst

Sent by a weed nerd

faded187, Mizzo81 and MissUniverse like this.
  9. Tyler_Durden88

The Humbolt strains really responded great to the LST and topping. Better than almost any auto I've done it to. The OG kush is a dream to grow. I glad I picked that strain. Humbolt and kush are two sides of the same coin so I had to try their OG kush.lol. And these pics are older they are really growing fast now I'll post pics later on.

10. FullAuto245

FullAuto245 Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN

Currently Smoking:
    Blueberry headband, Spec Ops
    10 years ago the three best strains around were OG Kush, Girl Scout Cookies, and Sour Diesel. I still think they were better than most strains I have bought in the last 5 years. Even with all the so called increased THC blah blah. All I know is those strains were one hit and quit types. My nephew sends me some things from Colorado from time to time. Usually like 1 out of 10 are at that level. Mango cookies and Sunset Sherbert are about the closest newer strains that come close.

faded187, Mizzo81 and MissUniverse like this.