Indoor Grow HushHush does Mephisto

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

MickJ

Walter Greenthumbs
Gardening Leave
Oct 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Whatever the wife leaves me
Mega crop has a distributor in UK but the link and site aren't so hot. They can make a good nutrient, not a good website.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

HushHush

Flowery Twats since 1971
Gladiator level 1
Nov 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Big Devil x Blueberry

HushHush

Flowery Twats since 1971
Gladiator level 1
Nov 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Big Devil x Blueberry
Good day all,

Day 41’ish for my White Crack. Feeding Megacrop at 700 ppm EC 1.0

Gold Glue at around day 7’ish just a little water as she is in soil.

Cheers,

HH

HushHush

Flowery Twats since 1971
Gladiator level 1
Nov 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Big Devil x Blueberry
Little update

The White Crack is drinking more daily. Next feed will be around 800ppm. Still stretching a little. She’s around day 45’ish. The Gold Glue is around day 10’ish and has just had her first feed of Megacrop but just mild. Both easy plants to grow so far...

Cheers,

HH

HushHush

Flowery Twats since 1971
Gladiator level 1
Nov 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Big Devil x Blueberry
Ola!

Quick update...

White Crack has developed a slight calmag deficiency so pumped some extra into the reservoir with her latest gallon o food. Smelling lush and seemingly happy do all good.

The amazing Gold Glue has been topped and some fan leaves removed. She will be bound & treated roughly as I believe she is gonna love it.

Cheers,

HH