Indoor Grow HushHush does Mephisto

• Well, we're still working on things and I imagine we'll see some bugs, some breaking, and things that need to get fixed. We'll start on the most critical things first and work our way down. We're still installing add-on's and squaring away some licensing stuff, but feel free to browse the board and we'll update everyone on when things are added, restored, or otherwise changed.
Cannabis Seeds

MickJ

Walter Greenthumbs
Gardening Leave
Oct 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Whatever the wife leaves me
That's how I like my girls to look! Nice work.
Ola!

Quick update...

White Crack has developed a slight calmag deficiency so pumped some extra into the reservoir with her latest gallon o food. Smelling lush and seemingly happy do all good.

The amazing Gold Glue has been topped and some fan leaves removed. She will be bound & treated roughly as I believe she is gonna love it.

Cheers,

HH
Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Maljross

Auto Warrior
Feb 13, 2018
Currently Smoking
Blueberry .... Cream Caramel...Ginger Punch.... Dark Devil
Ola!

Quick update...

White Crack has developed a slight calmag deficiency so pumped some extra into the reservoir with her latest gallon o food. Smelling lush and seemingly happy do all good.

The amazing Gold Glue has been topped and some fan leaves removed. She will be bound & treated roughly as I believe she is gonna love it.

Cheers,

HH
Very very nice..
Beautiful as ever

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

HushHush

Flowery Twats since 1971
Gladiator level 1
Nov 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Big Devil x Blueberry
Hi all,

So the White Crack is plodding along. Waiting to see if the calmag has done the trick. Doesn’t seem any worse at the moment. Around day 59

Gold Glue recovered quickly from her topping and is now getting tied down. Kinda experimenting on her as I’m removing new growth to keep her to 8-10 colas. She is around day 25.

Cheers,

HH

HushHush

Flowery Twats since 1971
Gladiator level 1
Nov 1, 2017
Currently Smoking
Big Devil x Blueberry
Ok so the White Crack is down. I have totally fucked the grow but reckon I’ll still manage 2 ounces out of her.

Now the Gold Glue...

Six inches tall, 10 bud sites, healthy as hell & expecting good things until I fuck her up

Cheers,

HH