I got my REMO nutrients

F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
Global Moderator
Apr 25, 2014
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY
It's cool! Thank you for the guess tho! I was just curious... I use liquid silica but would love to look into Pyroclay! Thanks for the reply!
That is what Remos does. Do you see know need to incorporate a silica based product is just because of the PH influx you do not carry it or is there any other reason why you do not carry a silica based product ?

Reactions: stepside

Nabzter

Auto Warrior
Sep 10, 2015
The back of the wardrobe....Narnia
Are the remo nutrient line available in Europe? If so is there a package available with these 9 nutrients?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: MedGrower

MedGrower

That hydrodude again
Mar 8, 2015
Valhalla
It is actually 7 different products and yeah, it is available in some stores even here in scandinavia.

True_Mako

Auto Warrior
Dec 12, 2016
Are they Ph perfect?
Don't hold me to it cause I actually haven't bothered testing that feature, but I hadn't any issues with lockout, deformities, or deficiencies while using Remo's line. I personally love the VeloKelp. It's a little on the expensive side but that's what will get you the massive bonus of extra growth in veg and the larger quantities of flowers during bloom. The Astroflower for flower is amazing too, I never had to use any PK Boosters to get the results I wanted.

IzzyTheGrower

Auto Warrior
Oct 17, 2016
I still adjust my ph with remos maybe I shouldn't lol it just hard not to either way the girls love them some remo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

CoviklaFlaire

Doctor of Fu*king up Grows!
Sep 27, 2016
Bogota
Currently Smoking
Moist basement shitty moldy albanian weed..
It would be for me right now too expensive to change nutes..So for now its Sensi bloom line for me..